• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Tonight the Kings kill the dreams of all their fans. Getting 8th place and selling out the pond since we all know the Ducks don't have enough fans to do it.

iLLmAtlc

doty and kopidor played 29 and 24 hard minutes yesterday, including 2:19 and 2:38 on PK. cmon fatigue

also go sens, BELIEVE

x0XVwja.jpg

disappointed nobody in sens-gaf is using that avatar yet

Just stopping in to say that I hope the Jets/Blues game is a good one. (Of course, I'm hoping that the Jets come out on top.) Cheers to some good hockey!

Cake Boss

Banned
Not sure what's more entertaining tbh, Pens missing the playoffs, or Sens completing the drive for 9th.

I think I'd like to see another Canadian team make it overall.

Probably the Habs throwing away a career season away from Price to get fucked in the 1st round is gonna be more entertaining.

Pikma

Banned
Yeah, you could spot the Oilers 4 goals and have the entire world's energy siphoned into them spirit bomb style and they'll still lose tonight. Jinxes are powerless in this situation.
Dude, now that I think about it, your anti-jinx worked like a charm yesterday

You should ask for the Kings to be in the playoffs again, I wouldn't mind

ShaneB

Not sure what's more entertaining tbh, Pens missing the playoffs, or Sens completing the drive for 9th.

Pens missing the playoffs. Hilarious thinking not long ago the East seemed locked up, but now it's getting completely bizarre.

SoCal gaf there is something weird going on with the sky. There are these grey marshmallow like things up there and I can't see the sun.

EDIT: OH SHIT WATER IS FALLING FROM THE SKY! STAY OFF THE FREEWAYS!

Yawnier

Banned

Pens missing the playoffs, for me at least.

The cherry on top of the whole thing is the # of their draft picks they've given up for mostly rentals or short term/band-aid roster players (Perron, Winnik, Goc) in the last year. We could see trades from them in the off-season but as it stands they only have one pick in the top 120 this year.

Pikma

Banned
SoCal gaf there is something weird going on with the sky. There are these grey marshmallow like things up there and I can't see the sun.

EDIT: OH SHIT WATER IS FALLING FROM THE SKY! STAY OFF THE FREEWAYS!
Aren't you guys, like, allergic to water or something? Not a fucking drop here in SD so far, it is cloudy though

Syrinx

Pens missing the playoffs, for me at least.

The cherry on top of the whole thing is the # of their draft picks they've given up for mostly rentals or short term/band-aid roster players (Perron, Winnik, Goc) in the last year. We could see trades from them in the off-season but as it stands they only have one pick in the top 120 this year.

Oh, Rutherford.

The big game for the eastern confernce is about to start. In less than 45 minutes, the sequence of big games in the western conference will begin. What will the standings be like tomorrow? Nobody knows.
Except Los Angeles seeing as how they're facing the Losers.

Syrinx

They do have a few defensive prospects like Pouliot and Harrington in their pipelines though and a RW in Kapanen, so the pens aren't totally fucked future wise.

Pouliot's been up for the last couple of months or so, right? But yeah, he's still a really good young defenseman (who, btw, was drafted with the pick acquired from Carolina in the Jordan Staal trade made by....Jim Rutherford).

They do have a few defensive prospects like Pouliot and Harrington in their pipelines though and a RW in Kapanen, so the pens aren't totally fucked future wise.

Traded Despres for Lovejoy though, who was previously traded by Shero to the Ducks for a 5th rounder.

Despres is a 1st rounder :lol

Stasis

This game is so boring that Sam and Joe have fallen back on talking about last night's game instead.

I just got home from Philly, right on time to catch this. That's why it became fun. All me.

Just gotta hope they don't hurt someone, looks like a tough game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
You just knew that was coming...

Sens love to make things tough on themselves

Yawnier

Banned
Pouliot's been up for the last couple of months or so, right? But yeah, he's still a really good young defenseman (who, btw, was drafted with the pick acquired from Carolina in the Jordan Staal trade made by....Jim Rutherford).

Ya I forgot about that.

...It is the Circle of Jim Rutherford.

Traded Despres for Lovejoy though, who was previously traded by Shero to the Ducks for a 5th rounder.

Despres is a 1st rounder :lol

I always liked Despres when he was with the sea dogs. Was really baffled by that trade last month.

Top Bottom