• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Mirtle @mirtle
Leipsic with a hat trick for Marlies tonight. Going to be a player.

5i2vIfM.gif

Crosby is 27, Malkin 28. It makes sense to get players who can play now, not prospects who will be in their prime in 5 years. The Penguins will be boned once they retire, but unless they tank again to draft a generational talent it'll be very hard to replace them.

They already got a cup recently. Big deal.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Devils are beyond salty at this point. This is already Josefson's third penalty in the game. They might have taken another one after the whistle, too.

Just go away, guys.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers' 7th power play of the night coming up. They could honestly be up to double digits at this point. The refs are literally giving the Devils bench an actual talking to right now. 1 for 6 so far.

It's still the second period, by the way.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Finally the second intermission. Shots are 33-10 Rangers. Still 2-1, though.

Ignoring the rest of the Devils' shenanigans, this is the Cory Schneider Show.

Erdrick

Solid first period. Very rough and intense. Glad the whistle has been away for the most part. I'm keeping eyes on the Calgary/Arizona, Chicago/Minnesota and Los Angeles/Edmonton games, of course. It's all moot if the Jets don't win tonight of course.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahah Canes gonna beat the Wings. Fucking knew it. Detroit isn't playing like their lives depend on it. They look bored.

Top Bottom