• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Sanjuro

There's a Center Ice preview, so you can check out some of the other games tonight.

But yes, it's incredibly useless. I do not know what the fuck NHL Tonight was doing on Thursday.

I mean, I'm smart enough to find means of watching the product.

Just in its entire existence, the NHL Network has delivered absolutely nothing related to the exposure of live product. I just don't know what they do!

Cake Boss

Banned
FNUpg1D.png

c44.gif

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
I have been paying for NHL Network for 3 years, it's been good, but not ideal. I am thinking of going to Hockey Streams next year to get away from constant blackout restrictions.

We''ll see how I feel after playoffs.

ShaneB

Grats Galiev on the first NHL goal. Meh on this game. A reminder it'll be tough as hell to beat the Rangers in the playoffs.

Grats Sens as well. Shaping up to be an awesome first round.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And that's it for the Rangers' best ever regular season.

Henrik Lundqvist gets his 30th win, continuing his career long streak of 30-win 82-game seasons.

The Rangers get a franchise record 53 wins, including a franchise record 28 road wins, for a franchise record 113 points.

And now, back to zero.

Cake Boss

Banned
Jdjdhfhhdhsjsnsmmskdbx c fbfbdhhd

Smsksmklalalalalllllalalalallalalallala

LESS SKILLED BROONS TEAM GOT IN INSTEAD OF THE HIGHER BROOONS TEAM!!!!

Syrinx

Wow, props to the Sens. Insane run they went on.

Imagine going to the beginning of the year and telling people it would be Pittsburgh and Boston battling for the last playoff spot in the East on the last day. Crazy.

Pogonip

Neo Member
Gratz to the Sens!

Who would have guessed that 5 Canadian teams would make the playoffs this year while teams like LA, San Jose, potentially Boston and/or Pittsburgh are eliminated? NHL hockey 2crazy4me

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
YOU DID IT, SENS! Congrats!

Really happy you guys made it. And you won, so we don't have to play you in the first round!

Now it's down to Rangers vs. Red Wings/Penguins/Bruins.

One of the Penguins or Bruins is going to die tonight. Amazing!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sens in the playoffs after the most improbable run ever.

Red am cry

Leafs am cry (not the fans though, Leafs GAF is cool)

If only he had a name like Johnny Hockey lol.

Thank god he doesn't have an ego so big that he calls himself hockey and trademarks it.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't even know Sens leapfrogged the Wings.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sens in the playoffs after the most improbable run ever.

Red am cry

Leafs am cry (not the fans though, Leafs GAF is cool)

Thank god he doesn't have an ego so big that he calls himself hockey and trademarks it.

Hands of Stone™

Spl1nter

@Real_ESPNLeBrun
Team of destiny into the playoffs thanks to 21-3-3 stretch to end the regular season. Who wants to play these guys?

That is just crazy. Leafs are two of those loses haha.

Top Bottom