• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Man, they are REALLY going after Sheppard. As soon as Gleason spotted Sheppard just now he started wailing punches on him after being tied up with Brassard for a second. What the hell do they think Shep did earlier in the game?

EDIT: Gleason throws a shit load of punches at Sheppard, Sheppard doesn't retaliate at all. Both get 2 minutes for roughing. Huh?

Pogonip

Neo Member
So if the Sens and Habs both win today (or Habs get at least a point), are they both guaranteed to play each other in the first round?

The 2012 Sens/Habs series was great so I'd like to see round 2 this year

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Dem HEN-RIK chants. :)

Even though it was really Girardi with the block.

Boyle might have just gotten away with one. Maybe a makeup call for putting Sheppard in the box.

So if the Sens and Habs both win today (or Habs get at least a point), are they both guaranteed to play each other in the first round?

The 2012 Sens/Habs series was great so I'd like to see round 2 this year

If the Wings get a point and Pittsburgh doesn't win, then yes. Sens could still play either Tampa or NYR

Hold it together in the third, Sens. Play to win!

I think if the Sens can score a third goal, it will at least assure them a point. I can't see Ottawa blowing a 2-goal lead and losing in regulation, nor can I see Philly scoring 3 goals in less than 8 minutes. After all, this isn't a Boston-Toronto match we're talking about here.

EDIT: NEVER MIND, SENS!!

Top Bottom