• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Glass hit was real late, but otherwise it didn't look particularly dirty. Shoulder to shoulder, stick down, no elbow flares, etc. Completely unnecessary, though.

That said, they only showed the replay here once.

I know this is off topic and I'm off topic like all of the time, but I have been writing a book over the last year or so and am at a point now where I'm comfortable with other people reading it. So far I've only had my grandfather read it and while he says he really liked it, can't really count on that because we're related.

Would anybody here in NHL gaf want to read it? It's roughly 57k words, 188 standard 8 1/2 x 11 pages long.

I'm really bad at explaining what it's about, but basically it's primarily set in the 1970s, a father/husband/ideal family man is also a WW2 war hero. Gets arrested out of the blue for being a hitman for the mob. Genre is a fiction/thriller/whatever.

I kind of went for a mixture of Lee Child (Jack Reacher) with a bit of John Grisham (fictional law stuff) mixed in.

If that is up the alley for anybody here feel free to PM me. Not trying to push this on anybody, but if you want something to read and give me some legitimate criticism I would really appreciate it. Hell, if it sucks you can stop on the second page if you want.

Thanks y'all

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Shots are 24-9 for the Habs

That's horrific.

Edit : Lu bailing out the Panthers and lmfao at the Panthers commentator freaking out over that hooking call

Top Bottom