• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

beep-beepdcqpg.gif

180424-snoop-dogg-champagne-cheers-gi-bIxe.gif

ATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

#CATLANTIC

Neither of these teams have any business going to the playoffs. Good lord.

edit: Every shot on net is a golden opportunity for a goal on both sides of the ice. Its like an Avs-Stars game.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Last two minutes of the Avs season.

It's been a lousy year guys. Let's do it again next year.

Wild need to lose their last game just to make our failure complete.

And nothing of value was lost. Minny shit their way into the playoffs, Nashville did the same, we shit our way into another year of ineptitude. Central division not that strong.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
This is a harder loss than last year. Last year we made a good run in the second half of the season.

This year we were in and totally bombed at the finish line.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I just hope we get to 86 and Minny stays at 87. Something very poetic about a loser point tipping the scale.

Avs could barely put in the effort when they had a chance at the playoffs. What do you think they'll do these last two games now that they don't matter?

Calamari41

41 > 38
Obviously, accepting your apology is conditional and assumes the Ducks win in regulation tonight while still ideally making the Jets seem competitive and honourable.

Ok, we're doing our part but you just need to make sure your people your team backs off in the second half.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Went to a live video conference event with Snowden today, fantastic speaker. Dissed Harper too, good times.

Top Bottom