• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

*MUSIC POPS*

WOO WOO WOO

YOU KNOW IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd_D7sa8pYQ

partying.gif

If Boston only gets 1 point from their final 2 games we only need to get 3 points in our final 4.

I think we can get at least 1 tonight. We should get 2 Thursday against the Leafs. We will lose to the Pens. I have no confidence against them after this season. And I think we can get at least 1 against the Isles.

I love our chance to sneak into the playoffs

Also I am so glad I can drink again :) Just in time for the playoffs too...
or if we don't make it

Marvie_3

Banned
If Boston only gets 1 point from their final 2 games we only need to get 3 points in our final 4.

I think we can get at least 1 tonight. We should get 2 Thursday against the Leafs. We will lose to the Pens. I have no confidence against them after this season. And I think we can get at least 1 against the Isles.

I love our chance to sneak into the playoffs
You and boston should join forces and take out detroit.

I don't really understand why the NHL put the final Oilers home game at Rexall on a Wednesday. Would be a much better fit for Hockey Night in Canada.

I wish there was a way to take both Detroit and Boston out.

I don't really understand why the NHL put the final Oilers home game at Rexall on a Wednesday. Would be a much better fit for Hockey Night in Canada.

It's Rivalry Night. The Canucks and Oilers have an intense rivalry for the tank.

So after finally rewatching TFA, the only thing that really disappoints is he score. For the first half of the film it's underhwleming, and rarely works well with what's happening on the screen.

So after finally rewatching TFA, the only thing that really disappoints is he score. For the first half of the film it's underhwleming, and rarely works well with what's happening on the screen.

I think i'm going to buy that this week... Or maybe i should wait until all 3 new movies are out.. hmm

Top Bottom