• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Haven't heard anything cringeworthy yet.

I've been flipping between this and now the Astros are down 5-12.
He's already gone out of his way to mention how he used to coach and how good he was at shutting down the oppositions star players because he's brilliant and then started blowing Sheahan like he was getting a payback for it.

He's already gone out of his way to mention how he used to coach and how good he was at shutting down the oppositions star players because he's brilliant and then started blowing Sheahan like he was getting a payback for it.

That made me roll my eyes so much lol

PillarEN

Holy fuck McGuire has been insufferable during this Flyers / Wings game

I luckily don't have to hear him on my broadcast but I get a kick out of the fact that he is super cramped between the two benches. Nice thing about old arenas. They don't give a damn about the Pieres of the world.
(It also allows Simmonds to talk shit to the Wings bench more easily as we have seen in the first)

Socreges

Banned
Holy shit how close together were those 3 goals

Just like the Oilers. They'll blow their load tonight and have nothing for Saturday.

Edit - Score app went up to 6-1, then revoked. Gonna stop trying to follow this game. Probably well in hand

We all got pretty romantic about Sparks after that first start shutout but honestly since then he's been mostly pretty bad.

Thank god for that.

zroid

Banned
I would honestly feel bad for Matthews if draft him, why the fuck would he want to play for this team

Maybe Lou will make Arizona an offer they can't refuse to trade them the 1st overall

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I would honestly feel bad for Matthews if draft him, why the fuck would he want to play for this team

Maybe Lou will make Arizona an offer they can't refuse to trade them the 1st overall

Because half our talent is injured, suspended and in junior?

Top Bottom