• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You can take a stroll over to the Oilers forum on HFBoards if you want.

Those motherfuckers are cranky and bitter as fuck.
I'm good

Here's a phone Kuro, call someone who cares.
582.gif

zroid

Banned

My viewpoint is probably biased because of the people I follow, but Oilers and Sabres fans seem like the crankiest on Twitter by far

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

I was living in Edmonton during the Gretzky era and they were awesome. There were some lean years after that but all the teams had fight in them and they never gave up. In fact, they snuck in and upset the Avs and Stars as the 8th seed and they had CuJo so I was still happy with the team. Things for me changed when I moved to Toronto and CuJo came here. I didn't hate Edmonton the team or organization at the time and I was happy for their Cup final (I still hated the city for being a racist shithole). However, the plan to tank, rush their prospects, and the total ineptitude of management made me despise everything about them.

Here's a phone Kuro, call someone who cares.
SHOULDN'T YOU BE DRINKING COORS AND WATCHING CURLING?! >=/

zroid

Banned
Bruins late season collapse to miss the playoffs *again* and Detroit will make another first round exit

I'm fine with this

How can you possibly still watch hockey if you're an Oilers fan? I can't comprehend what this many years of being the shittiest team does to you.

Well if you're like me, you end up defecting to a team that hasn't been complete arse for a decade (07-08 notwithstanding) and doesn't hold nothing but contempt for its fans.

I came online expecting to see bad things, but holy shit: The Oilers actually won a game, and the Leafs lost to Columbus! Is this real life!?

Top Bottom