• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Montresor

Kypreos on the Sportsnet pregame show is trying to say Rielly can't be a #1 defenseman but Elliott Friedman is defending his potential as a bonafide #1 defenseman. My man.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone else read todays Globe article on Sportsnet producers getting fired right before the playoffs?? Yesterday's shitty productions values and the font finally made sense.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/spor.../+Media&utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links

lol get fucked.

I love how fucking blind Rogers is to the whole situation, they think the only issue is and always going to be Canadian teams not making the playoffs, but they ignore the lower rating from last season when 5 of them made the playoffs and still got shittier ratings.

I know personally that I avoided any Sportsnet broadcast for a snes game for the past 2 years on the sole factor that its shittier quality coming from watching a TSN regional broadcast all season, saw myself watching a lot less Saturday night games because of that, and was too lazy to figure out whether its playing on Sportsnet One, Ontario, CBC, CityTV, or the other billion Sportsnet channels that are out there. Before the Rogers deal the game was either on CBC, TSN or Sportsnet East.

They made literally the worst decisions they could have made. Take their already shitty broadcast crew and add PJ Stock, and Glenn Healy in what feels like bigger roles than they had at CBC, while minimizing Cherry and MacLean.

Who the fuck is in charge over there that thought people wanted more Healy and Stock?

They're lucky they got Mike Johnson, who's the only good colour commentator they have.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Miller-Brassard-Zuccarello
Kreider-Stepan-Nash
E.Staal-Hayes-Fast
Glass-Moore-Stalberg

M.Staal-McIlrath
Yandle-Klein
Skjei-Boyle

Lundqvist

EDIT: Guy two rows in front of me: "This is gonna be a 0-0 tie!"

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
There are hundreds of movies out every year which star men. Especially at the blockbuster level. This is such a weird complaint.

776.jpg

:lol

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Desharnais has actually been decent since coming back, as long as he stays on that 3rd line, he's not a massive liability

imBask

Banned
Desharnais has actually been decent since coming back, as long as he stays on that 3rd line, he's not a massive liability

remember when we were all saying that and then Galchenyuk had 2 bad games and Desharnais was back on the first line for 30 games

Flyers should bring up Lyon since he's burning a year. Only play the 4th line. Make everyone go on vacation or on suicide watch. Something.

LevelNth

Banned
Nylander has played a quarter season and is on a 25G-50P pace and has played with prolific scorers such as Zach Hyman, Colin Greening, Michael Grabner and PA Parenteau all year.

Oh yeah, and he's also 19.

Yawnier

Banned
Nylander has played a quarter season and is on a 25G-50P pace and has played with prolific scorers such as Zach Hyman, Colin Greening, Michael Grabner and PA Parenteau all year.

Oh yeah, and he's also 19.
Greening must be so thankful that he is being fed passes by a decent center like Willy right now, opposed to a Laich or Froese.

LevelNth

Banned
Greening must be so thankful that he is being fed passes by a decent center like Willy right now, opposed to a Laich or Froese.
Gotta love a career getting resurrected by a teenager.

Hope Greening can keep it up into next season, he's been playing a great game lately.

zroid

Banned
If it were Sparks in net I'd still feel pretty good about an epic 3rd period collapse, like last night. But Bernier has been playing well lately...

UberTag

The Leafs are beating Philly.
The Bruins are winning at home.

This devilry can't last beyond a period, can it? (
Please let it continue.
)

Top Bottom