• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Quick

Banned
Leafs lose, Oilers win, a lock on 30th is in sight.

HURT ME MORE FLYERS

50-shades-of-grey-original-ending-1423495518-1431006266.gif

Razorskin

----- ------
Boston isn't beating anyone. Except a bunch of players from those Canuck teams on the golf course while the real men battle for the Cup.

(I weep for my Bruins. Plus, Detroit gets to keep that silly streak of theirs.)

Hope your team fire Claude in the off season, need to get rid of Therrien.

Razorskin

----- ------
Would you guys take Julien back?

The pool of French speaking coaches with experience is small, he`s the best candidate out there. I think Bergevin will drop Therrien quick if there was a shot at landing Julien, he probably won`t be without a job for long. I think I could see Ottawa landing him.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty sure Therrien would be fired within an hour of the Bruins firing Julien. Realistically, Julien is the best bilingual coach that we could hire at this point.
To be honest, you guys have had some great coaches in Julien, Lemaire, Bowman, Vigneault, Burns, etc

Carbonneau said he'd be ready :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I seriously doubt Bergevin would fire Therrien to get Julien.
If he wouldn't fire Therrien to get Julien, then he would never fire Therrien. Julien is the best bilingual option aside from Vigneualt who isn't leaving the Rangers any time soon.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty excited for tonight because it's the last time I'll have to hear Jason York's voice for at least 6 months

I hope Therrien is fired.

This is one of the worst seasons in Habs History. Historically Bad at all fronts. Morale was down at a all time low than I've ever seen it before. Rumors of in-fighting between Pacioretty and Subban( Who I think should've been captain).

How will Therrien still have a job after this? How? It's not possible. its idiotic if Bergevin gives him the okay Absolutely outrageous that Therrien is still a coach in the NHL.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I hope Therrien is fired.

This is one of the worst seasons in Habs History. Historically Bad at all fronts. Morale was down at a all time low than I've ever seen it before. Rumors of in-fighting between Pacioretty and Subban( Who I think should've been captain).

How will Therrien still have a job after this? How? It's not possible. its idiotic if Bergevin gives him the okay Absolutely outrageous that Therrien is still a coach in the NHL.
No respek from da fans. No respek attall

Curufinwe

There are hundreds of movies out every year which star men. Especially at the blockbuster level. This is such a weird complaint.

It's fine but I've seen people think it was Rey again vecause it's another British brunette. Hopefully the characters are quite different.

Top Bottom