• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

slight correction, 11 points in his last 11 games

13 points in 21 games

playing center as a 19 year old from day one with scrub wingers

i ain't even mad, 4th or 5th what's the difference

Amen.

Nylander to Marner, with Tkachuk getting the 2nd assist x 10000000000000000

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm assuming Meta made this

CffM8JDW8AAj5f0.jpg:large

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers vs. the Metropolitan division this season:
vs. Capitals - 2-2-1, .500 P%, 4 GA/G
vs. Penguins - 1-2-1, .375 P%, 3 GA/G
vs. Islanders - 0-3-1, .125 P%, 3.75 GA/G
vs. Flyers - 3-1-1, .700 P%, 2.2 GA/G

Rangers vs. the Atlantic division this season:
vs. Panthers - 2-1-0, .667 P%, 3 GA/G
vs. Lightning - 2-1-0, .667 P%, 2 GA/G
vs. Red Wings - 1-0-1, .750 P%, 1.5 GA/G
vs. Bruins - 2-1-0, .667 PP%, 2.33 GA/G

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Another win for the tank!

The battle for 3rd last is tight, this should hopefully solidly put us ahead of the Flames

RC

Banned

The battle for 3rd last is tight, this should hopefully solidly put us ahead of the Flames

I just had a horrifying thought, if we lose to Edmonton on Saturday does that solidly last place for Toronto?

Socreges

Banned
Jets!

Yaaaasss

Edit - WTF did they just call back a Jets goal?

We officially cannot catch the Flames. The new battle is between the BJs, Jets and Canucks

calder

Jets!

Yaaaasss

Edit - WTF did they just call back a Jets goal?

Scheifele scored, realized his mistake, got lucky and had it ruled no goal due to a slight but clear kicking motion, then immediately took a penalty to atone for his near gaffe. Sharks score, take the lead.

Good work 55!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Scheifele scored, realized his mistake, got lucky and had it ruled no goal due to a slight but clear kicking motion, then immediately took a penalty to atone for his near gaffe. Sharks score, take the lead.

Good work 55!

just made up for it

Have you listened to EITS's new album yet?

I've listened to it a couple of times. I like it, but not sure if it's great. I think I like it more than Take Care Take Care Take Care. Definitely a slightly different direction after the soundtracks they have done.

Have you listened to it? What do you think?

So... 90s CanadaGAF. I found him. I found after so long. Nicholas Picholas, the Host of Video and Arcade Top 10. He's a Sports Radio DJ in Buffalo.

Now I gotta find Wink Yahoo from Uh Oh

I've listened to it a couple of times. I like it, but not sure if it's great. I think I like it more than Take Care Take Care Take Care. Definitely a slightly different direction after the soundtracks they have done.

Have you listened to it? What do you think?

I think I like it.. It is a bit too droney and boring for my tastes. I love most of their other stuff but this one will for sure have to grown on me

Quick

Banned
Working on my resume right now.

I should insert a whole section on my "skills" area talking about photoshopping Phil Kessel's face into everything.

Top Bottom