• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Quick

Banned
You guys had better brace yourselves for another Kings Cup if they take this level of play with them into the yoffs.

Their wives should too

nedyep.gif

Fucking clockwork. :lol

Speaking of resumes.. Linkedin is fucking weird... I hate it.

It is pretty much like an online resume..

But my actual resume looks legit and I have a website... Why do I need Linkedin for everything?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

But my actual resume looks legit and I have a website... Why do I need Linkedin for everything?
LinkedIn is garbage, at least in my experience of looking for jobs it's been useless at best

Socreges

Banned
Mini-battles now as teams jostle for position:

Yotes vs Sabres vs Habs
Jets vs Flames
Canucks vs BJs
Leafs vs Oilers

Good for networking. That's it. But.. networking is important.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Western playoff possibilities:

Wild @ Stars/Blues
Blackhawks @ Blues/Stars
Predators @ Kings/Ducks
Sharks @ Ducks/Kings

Socreges

Banned
Yeah that's what I kinda figured

It is but at the same time it feels off for networking? I have always networked in person and everything but I guess it is easier to stay in touch with people I have met in person.
Exactly. You still have to network in real life. But LinkedIn strengthens those connections.

Exactly. You still have to network in real life. But LinkedIn strengthens those connections.

Yeah.. I have a huge conference with a lot of professionals coming soon (next week) and I am trying to get an internship before I graduate and I am trying to fix up my Linkedin page and my website with my portfolio on it.

Stressful times.

Yeah.. I have a huge conference with a lot of professionals coming soon (next week) and I am trying to get an internship before I graduate and I am trying to fix up my Linkedin page and my website with my portfolio on it.

Stressful times.

What are you studying? Do you actually live in Philly? You never showed up in PhillyGAF

Calamari41

41 > 38
I haven't been counting, but how many times in 2016 already have I reminded you that SWANS ISN'T AN INSULT. It's literally a compliment.

I'm not asking you this question since I doubt you can count higher than double digits.

What a rivalry, where one fanbase is equated to elegant swans as though it is a pejorative, and the other is regularly equated with murderers and rapists, and the response of both is "hehehe, yeah."

swans-3.jpg

Ugh, miserable creature.

Foggy

BJs have a decent chance at staying in 3rd, but they have to shit the bed in Buffalo and hope Chicago isn't resting anyone on Saturday. Now that the Oilers have lost their beloved sexy Rexy Hall, I think it's pretty certain the Canucks will get a point out of that game.

Marvie_3

Banned
BJs have a decent chance at staying in 3rd, but they have to shit the bed in Buffalo and hope Chicago isn't resting anyone on Saturday. Now that the Oilers have lost their beloved sexy Rexy Hall, I think it's pretty certain the Canucks will get a point out of that game.
Good luck with that. Chicago has absolutely nothing to play for.

Probably worth it to have more points than LA in conference final. Or does division winner automatically get home ice? I'm unfamiliar with the nuances of winning teams.

I think the hawks are more concerned with getting out of the first round than a potential WCF.

Line_HTX

Oh hey, we actually won. I thought it was going to be another beatdown by the Ducks and honestly, we already clinched the tiebreaker because of more ROWs.

Now Shin, please roll over on Saturday.

;P

Top Bottom