• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Pikma

Banned
Maybe I should start telling you guys about the girls I've slept with while I'm here in Europe, I could even add some pictures of unmade beds

Would that entertain you, MJ?

Holy shit, I missed that
Is that why he got banned?

Link?

I missed that too but it wasn't why he got banned. he was being Tabris in a Bernie Sanders thread

He basically said and I quote "[He wants] America's economy to enter a recession via the banking system as Canada can weather and come out of a US recession better. We, along with Australia, UK, EU, South Korea, Japan, etc profit on the recovery for the median citizen's income"

Obviously people (Line included) weren't exactly in agreement of his statement.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Holy shit, I missed that
Is that why he got banned?

Link?

I can't search my old posts on mobile, but he posted pictures of him eating gourmet baby food for two and shortly thereafter posted in another thread about how he only dates "very young" girls.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Of course he only dates very young girls, those are the only ones impressed by him taking them for 100$-dinner first dates

Calamari41

41 > 38
Of course he only dates very young girls, those are the only ones impressed by him taking them for 100$-dinner first dates

Hey guys I live near a movie theater. Why can't everyone swag like me?

He's probably jackin' it right now, reading us talk about him.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You people have been fooled by Calamari.

NHL-GAF exclusive - Asian Bedsheets with Tabris, Part 4:

p4RpmJh.jpg

Bonus - Eating Gourmet Baby Food with Tabris:

PpmXtA0.jpg
IkCAFkK.jpg

Pikma

Banned
It's OK! The important thing is that Pikma confirmed that he doesn't do anything with children.

Edit: He never confirmed it!

Pikma???
Hey I don't think that's something I'd ever need to clarify but I'll do it anyways

No, I would never do any of that creepy shit.

Having said that, I guess you could say my life in yurop is not as eventful as Sirbat's life, and I totally don't regret it

Fuck grown ups food though, it's so insipid and so boring.

zroid

Banned
I almost feel bad for Boston*. The Red Wings might get into the playoffs at their expense, and all they have to do is beat a team that actively wants to lose. In an even more real sense than a team that is tanking for the draft, which is management side only.

*hell no I don't

I almost feel bad for Boston*. The Red Wings might get into the playoffs at their expense, and all they have to do is beat a team that actively wants to lose. In an even more real sense than a team that is tanking for the draft, which is management side only.

*hell no I don't

Would be hilarious, all those offseason moves to wind up with the same exact result as last year.

Marvie_3

Banned

*hell no I don't
Youll feel bad if Detroit makes it instead of them.

Socreges

Banned
What why hadn't I heard of this?

The only worthwhile thing this country has besides tapas and they want to get rid of it? Fuck that,
If Trump promised siestas for everyone I'd vote for him
Go back to Texas then

Si si.. Mi gato es un perro. Yo tengo tu madre en mis pantolones por que mis ojos es no trabajo.

My spanish sucks
Que buen hablas, amorcito

Paellas fucking suck, I didn't like them, they taste like shit. The señoritas are really hot though, madrileñas and andalusas, especially.
Regresa a Texas, coño

Top Bottom