• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

zroid

Banned
San Jose is just so darn likeable, they already had lovable guys Thornton, Burns, Vlasic, Pavelski, Hertl, now you add Reimer?

It may be futile hoping that team wins anything but I'll always root for them.

San Jose is just so darn likeable, they already had lovable guys Thornton, Burns, Vlasic, Pavelski, Hertl, now you add Reimer?

It may be futile hoping that team wins anything but I'll always root for them.

San Jose and Anaheim are the most Likeable Teams in the west.

fallout

I haven't picked a playoff team bandwagon yet. Probably a west team, maybe San Jose for Reimer.
A buddy of mine and I agreed on picking bandwagon teams. We've got the Panthers in the East (because they have the best/worst ads on their local broadcasts) and the Sharks in the West (because as unlikely as it is that they'll win it, they have a bunch of players we both like).

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Time for the daily draft lottery sim-

lIOKqf6.jpg

QUICK TRIGGERED

imokaywiththis.jpg

RC

Banned
Done and done

Ryan-Kesler-Vancouver-Canucks-Vintage-Replica-(Away)-Jersey-10240_a1xl.jpg

History aside, there's a reason that logo was replaced, it sucked.

Current colour scheme with an updated version of the skate logo. There's your perfect Canucks jersey.

Or failing that, just replace the orca with the Johnny Canuck V.

Foggy

Buffalo starting Jason Kasdorf in net and neither Arty or Hossa are traveling to Columbus for tomorrow's game. Son of bitch.

trifelife

History aside, there's a reason that logo was replaced, it sucked.

The current, angular incarnation of the stick-in-rink: yes it's bad. The OG though? Na na son, it's a beauty.

The "fans" did themselves no favours by having two riots after their Cup final appearances.

Lest we forget the Guns n Roses riot of the early 2000s. Can't wait to go HAM at the next TED Talks. Smashing shit yeeeeeah anarchy.

Lest we forget the Guns n Roses riot of the early 2000s. Can't wait to go HAM at the next TED Talks. Smashing shit yeeeeeah anarchy.

At least the people in Baltimore have a reason to be pissed in the terms of actual social change.

You guys just get pissy because you suck at hockey

RC

Banned
The current, angular incarnation of the stick-in-rink: yes it's bad. The OG though? Na na son, it's a beauty.

Naw son, you got that backwards.
The modern incarnation at least tried to make the stink-in-rink more visually interesting. The orginal is just a boring place holder logo by comparison.

trifelife

Naw son, you got that backwards.
The modern incarnation at least tried to make the stink-in-rink more visually interesting. The orginal is just a boring place holder logo by comparison.

lol we are both "son." There's only one way to end this debate: drink-off at the No. 5.

zroid

Banned
If only we had some data to see how people in Toronto would respond.

I don't know but I can say this. Last year during Game 5 in the top of 7th inning, those were some bad vibes, man. If things hadn't turned around in the Bot 7th I honestly think there would've been riots. It was madness.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I don't know but I can say this. Last year during Game 5 in the top of 7th inning, those were some bad vibes, man. If things hadn't turned around in the Bot 7th I honestly think there would've been riots. It was madness.

That was an amazing day

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Flyers need to make the playoffs just so MultiJhonny can insert some actual salt into this place come playoff time

Top Bottom