• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Pikma

Banned
If the Flyers make it then we have salt for each conference though
I hope you guys make it, fuck both the Bruins and the Wings

Also, I've been drinking a lot too, I wake up at like 4PM every day, I eat something and just continue drinking. This foreigner life is tough man

trifelife

Also, I've been drinking a lot too, I wake up at like 4PM every day, I eat something and just continue drinking. This foreigner life is tough man

It's almost 4:00 and I'm drinking. Welcome to the club b.

I haven't been drinking as much as I used to. This day is an anomaly since it is such a great day outside with baseball going on and a supply of beer so I couldn't resist lol

Do you no longer have a panic attack when you drink beer?

Well it never did in general. My doctor and I think I just got too used to xanax on a physical level so we decided to wean me off of it and I have been good for about 2 weeks now. I feel great! Exercise and eating right helps a bunch too obviously

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
the fuck is this

loIqtps.jpg

calder

Time for the daily draft lottery sim-

lIOKqf6.jpg

QUICK TRIGGERED

imokaywiththis.jpg
itsbeautiful.gif

For real though, I've seen some shit about Laine that makes me think he might be a perfect fit for the Jets, even better than Matthews.

I'd still accept Matthews.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Typical Spaniard.

-holds Calamari's hair up while he pukes gallons of bile-

This thread is triggering me today like a college student looking at the word "Trump" written in chalk.

Teemu in a Kings hat is like when Hulk Hogan went Hollywood Hogan. Teemu basically just joined the NWO.

Pikma

Banned
Typical Spaniard.

This thread is triggering me today like a college student looking at the word "Trump" written in chalk.

Teemu in a Kings hat is like when Hulk Hogan went Hollywood Hogan. Teemu basically just joined the NWO.
Que te follen hijo de puta

KingBroly

Banned
At this point, the Caps should get swept in the first round just so I can swear off of them forever. Every.Single.Year. EVERY.FUCKING.YEAR! They do this shit. Lazy assfucks. Dundershits the lot of them. Throwing their opportunities away.

;_;

Pikma

Banned
At this point, the Caps should get swept in the first round just so I can swear off of them forever. Every.Single.Year. EVERY.FUCKING.YEAR! They do this shit. Lazy assfucks. Dundershits the lot of them. Throwing their opportunities away.

;_;
There's only one word to describe the Caps right now

SAWFT

Calamari41

41 > 38
What why hadn't I heard of this?

The only worthwhile thing this country has besides tapas and they want to get rid of it? Fuck that,
If Trump promised siestas for everyone I'd vote for him

Are the paellas and senoritas sub standard in your town or what?

Top Bottom