• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

What the fuck happened to my Bruins

We should have had like 5-7 years of solid hockey where we're constantly competing multiple series in the playoffs after the 2013 run.

and now we can't even make it.

So shork puts reider's head through the glass and that's cool. Doan gets in a scrap with the dirty fuckkng shork dickhead and he gets 19 minutes in penalties. Fuck the NHL.

imBask

Banned
if the Sharks and Caps face in the finals, will it go to an endless game 7 overtime? is this how we discover the answer to the "immovable object vs unstoppable force" question?

Great to see Smith get 25 and Hubey hit 20 after the unlucky start.

Magical year all around for the Cats from the franchise record 12 game win streak, Barkov breaking out at .9 PPG (ending the season on a 9 game point streak).

Really this has been the most enjoyable season for me as a Panther fan. '96 I was just getting into the sport and I really didn't grasp that much of the game yet. Now though this isn't like 01 or 2012 where it felt like a one off thing, this team is set to be largely the same for the next few years and everyone wants to be there. This is easily the easiest Panther team to root for and great group of dudes to cheer. Most exciting though is that the end of the regular season is over, it isn't done yet.

Atlantic champs

103 points on the seaon

CfpYECzWcAArJ5V.jpg

#WinForWille

Go Cats!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
holy shit when i left the Hawks were up 3-0

THANKS HAWKS

WE OWE YOU ONE!

now we can beat the Oilers and not feel bad about it!

Marvie_3

Banned
So shork puts reider's head through the glass and that's cool. Doan gets in a scrap with the dirty fuckkng shork dickhead and he gets 19 minutes in penalties. Fuck the NHL.
Coyotes fans saying fuck the nhl for any reason at this point is laughable.

holy shit when i left the Hawks were up 3-0

THANKS HAWKS

WE OWE YOU ONE!

now we can beat the Oilers and not feel bad about it!
Youre welcome smellykins.

I hope someone new will win the cup, be it Dallas, Washington, Florida or St. Louis. Those are the four I'll be hoping for, at least.

I'm sick of Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh and LA.

Marvie_3

Banned
I hope someone new will win the cup, be it Dallas, Washington, Florida or St. Louis. Those are the four I'll be hoping for, at least.

I'm sick of Detroit, Chicago, Pittsburgh and LA.
Panthers, Islanders, or Shorks are the only teams I wouldnt be mad at seeing win the Cup if Chicago doesnt win it.

calder

Stupid Kings letting is back in this shit. I think we win the tiebreaker with Columbus so we can't finish fourth worst, but a win of any kind makes us sixth worst by leapfrogging the Flames. Ugh.

Fuck this loser point standings bullshit.

Panthers, Islanders, or Shorks are the only teams I wouldnt be mad at seeing win the Cup if Chicago doesnt win it.

Shorks would be fine because of Reimer. I'm a bit sick of seeing the Sharks in the playoffs, too, and have a friend who loves them. But I'd be okay if, in the end, they won.

It is the Sharks, though. They always do well in the regular season, then stumble over their own two feet in the playoffs.

calder

Are you fucking kidding me, Quicks overrated suckiness is hurting me personally now.

Enjoy first Ducks fans, but spare a thought for the terrible cost :p

Calamari41

41 > 38
Winner of the division has to travel to Nashville. Loser has to go through the tough 1 hour flight to San Jose. I'm okay not winning the division. Ducks won it three times in a row. Time To change it up

I don't think the Sharks have it in them to take out the Kings, so I'm OK with this arrangement. Do they have it in them to take us out though? Probably... I'm just happy to be in the playoffs with home ice after that first couple of months.

I still just hope everyone has fun out there and stays safe!

Good start for my Kings

You went to USC, right? I can't be mad at you even if you're rooting for the Kings.

KingBroly

Banned
if the Sharks and Caps face in the finals, will it go to an endless game 7 overtime? is this how we discover the answer to the "immovable object vs unstoppable force" question?

It'll be YOUR 2015-2016 Stanley Cup Champion WASHINGTON CAPITALS defeating the Los Angeles Kings in 6 games.

Montresor

Hutton complaining about the penalty for no reason. He just grabbed McDavid and dragged him down and hes whining about the penalty...

Top Bottom