• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Cake Boss

Banned
It's expected GM Bryan Murray will step down

DSBXVVk.gif

DSBXVVk.gif

DSBXVVk.gif

YESSSSSS YESSSSSSS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE (sorry bae)

assistant GM Pierre Dorion will take over.

herrera-1.gif.CROP_.original-original.gif

Expectation is that Daniel Alfredsson's responsibilities will also increase.

zC7WT2w.gif

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/b...aude-julien/pLqDhNY8blMoaAqehah9yI/story.html

3.gif

I HAD A LIMP DRUNK DICK LAST NIGHT BUT WITH THIS NEWS THIS MORNING ITS THROBBING VEIGNING SAUSAGE BONER!!

Just a disastrous season for Ottawa and a total waste of an unbelievable year from Karlsson.

Really hope Washington gets to the cup. Ovie needs to win it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
The fuck at this press conference??? Did someone die?? Everyone is fucking crying.

This press conference/stream is the most amateur hour shit I've seen from a professional organization.

White noise galore drowning out the actual noise we want to listen to, no HD picture quality, and Pierre Dorion reading his entire speech off of a piece of paper :S

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Guess he is an asshole after all. Sticking us with that 7.5 mil contract, though it looks like we can trade it to a team like Arizona that needs to hit the cap floor, so it's not the end of the world. Unless Detroit goes out and signs a couple scoring wingers in the summer, they're not making the Playoffs next year. They don't have enough firepower as evident that we're the only team in the Playoffs with a minus goal differential (scratch that, Philly is under as well).

Socreges

Banned
YESSSSSS YESSSSSSS THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEE (sorry bae)

I HAD A LIMP DRUNK DICK LAST NIGHT BUT WITH THIS NEWS THIS MORNING ITS THROBBING VEIGNING SAUSAGE BONER!!

The fuck at this press conference??? Did someone die?? Everyone is fucking crying.

Fucking kill me now

Ohhh myyy gooodd they are still going on about local players. Fucking kill me. Just slice my throat
Ahahahshaha

Guess he is an asshole after all. Sticking us with that 7.5 mil contract, though it looks like we can trade it to a team like Arizona that needs to hit the cap floor, so it's not the end of the world. Unless Detroit goes out and signs a couple scoring wingers in the summer, they're not making the Playoffs next year. They don't have enough firepower as evident that we're the only team in the Playoffs with a minus goal differential (scratch that, Philly is under as well).
Nice

Calamari41

41 > 38
Oh damn, I didn't realize the makeup game was tonight.

How common are cross country back to backs? If I were Bruce, I would just say fuck it and not show up. Better to draw the Sharks anyway, probably.

Quick

Banned
Oh damn, I didn't realize the makeup game was tonight.

How common are cross country back to backs? If I were Bruce, I would just say fuck it and not show up. Better to draw the Sharks anyway, probably.

I'd say I've never seen cross-country back-to-backs. That's crazy.

Ducks should just send their AHL team.

Well if they don't make it next year, at least you can say Detroit had 25 consecutive playoff appearances.

calder

Blake Wheeler scored the tying goal on a pass from Scheifele, and the Jets closed another non-playoff season with their fourth straight victory over playoff teams, including a clean sweep of California.

“I think it’s great to end on a positive note, especially the way this year has gone,” Wheeler said. “It almost is kind of bittersweet, because you scratch your head and say, ‘Where has this been all year?’ I think we’re pleased with the results we’ve gotten recently, and just how we’ve played down the stretch.”

House-Sad-Head-Nod.gif

I'd say I've never seen cross-country back-to-backs. That's crazy.

Ducks should just send their AHL team.

I think they at least kept it in mind and made the Caps game as late as they could and I think they moved up the Colorado game a bit to have more time.

After Kesler blocked a shot yesterday he's day to day. Anaheim sent home Kesbae and John Gibson. Lol who knows what the lineup is tonight.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I think they at least kept it in mind and made the Caps game as late as they could and I think they moved up the Colorado game a bit to have more time.

After Kesler blocked a shot yesterday he's day to day. Anaheim sent home Kesbae and John Gibson. Lol who knows what the lineup is tonight.

We'll be depleted/resting and the Caps don't have anything to play for. Will be interesting to see how this game goes.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So if the Islanders lose tonight they play Florida and if they win they play Pittsburgh right?

So basically the Islanders won't bother showing up

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
there's a meetup group in Vancouver for "Millionaires under 40".

Tabris must be thinking "what if my parents are Millionaires, that means I am technically too, right? Hopefully there will be 18 year olds hanging out nearby I can impress!"

Pikma

Banned
there's a meetup group in Vancouver for "Millionaires under 40".

Tabris must be thinking "what if my parents are Millionaires, that means I am technically too, right? Hopefully there will be 18 year olds hanging out nearby I can impress!"
I doubt 18 year olds are into baby food though

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Capuano: Greiss will start, no Tavares, no Nielsen, no Okposo, no Boychuk. Martin, Clutterbuck in. Call-ups as well. Greiss won't finish gm.

Enjoy Pittsburgh Meta

Top Bottom