• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2016 |OT| Misery's End

Dying at your Miifotos

also he has the same glasses as mine which is emotionally traumatizing me

Mine is intentionally meant to be awful and tacky, but guuuurrrl you make it WERK~

How much pride can a team have when they fake a blizzard in order to put off a heavyweight matchup like this?

It's time for the big boys of ice puck to step up and deliver the Home Runs tonight, bullseye!

Watch LA Kings fans say "lol who cares about the pac div title" when we win, and "PAC DIV TITLE YEH BABY~" if we lose.

Watching this game like

the-rock-fanny-pack.jpg

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You miserable fishstick fuckers, scratching your entire lineup just so you can play the Panthers. You losers DISGUST me.

Socreges

Banned
No Kesler and no Ovechkin. An even tradeoff.

You can't have an even trade with Ovechkin like that.

You're probably right when it comes down to it. Backstrom isn't playing either, so him and Ovechkin being out makes it more even.

I think your definition of even needs work.

Kesler is good, but even I don't think you have to add Holtby to the list to make it an even tradeoff.
Wow. Calamari41, you need a dictionary. Try www.dictionary.com and look up 'even'. Then you'll see.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Caps, Pens, Lightning seem like easy bets. Hard to say between Islanders and Panthers, depends on how the goalies perform.

Isles fan in my row just wished me good luck in the playoffs. I responded, "good luck with the Penguins."

That smile went away fast. :D
That Isles fan right now

9ZiEn9w.jpg

Top Bottom