• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

PillarEN

Not too bad of a first period. Sens winning though. I can feel that Sheahan goal coming.

Lol at the TSN commentator trying his best to say Tomas Nosek's name in the Czech way.

Close but no cigar: Tomash =yes Noshek= no. Nosek without the "sh" sound.

The Boston feed was better. Some great comments:

"You would hope...this is just a minor penalty"
-Not 'you would hope Dotchin, who is currently writhing in pain, is alright'

"Y'know there's a lot of stock infractions that are not seen, that you need to be subtle when you do it, but you're right around the puck..."
- Clearly the problem here. He just wasn't discreet enough!

It's the Boston way.

Quick

Banned
NHL requested that hockey be played in the summer Olympics and was turned down.

Would be better for them, but it's a winter sport lol.

a916

NHL requested that hockey be played in the summer Olympics and was turned down.

Would be better for them, but it's a winter sport lol.

I could've sworn they requested the Winter Olympics be pushed back to accommodate the NHL playoffs?

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Saw Salomaki throw some hits and now I just can't bring myself to care about this game anymore. Only thing left to see until the playoffs is Arvidsson's 30th and whether Nashville stays in the Central or gets tossed into the Pacific again.

Line_HTX

There is precedent though. Hockey used to be played during the Summer Games.

giphy.gif

Boyle, please be ok... Well, game sucked, but not exactly unexpected. Washington smothered us like a blanket smothers a fire, very few mistakes on their end and we couldn't break through with intensity from our end.

Also, yay, Marner points! At least no shutout!

Top Bottom