• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Quick

Banned
Question for the thread: what percentage of your team's games do you watch per season?

This year I'm probably about 45-50/77 for the Leafs.

From 2006-2013 I was about 100% each year. From the point that Randy got fired and throughout last season I barely watched though because they were so bad and I was busier (but followed on twitter).

I'd say 90%. Last season was tough with the Leafs tanking though.

I've been missing a lot of games lately. The weather has been pretty nice and with the time change, the sun is out longer.

In person I've seen two games this year. On TV I've caught maybe 50 or so.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
How does MacArthur go from "may never play again" to in the lineup tonight? Sounds sketchy

a916

This is pretty much a must win for Tampa who's been red hot... and they've looked mismatched so far 12 minutes into the game. Boston is really taking it to them.

Hedman's out now, temp hopefully

a916

Marchand just cup checked Dotchin... Dotchin still down and a trainer out... good lord that looked painful.

Line_HTX

That's right. Give that cretin Bitchand a 5 minute major for spearing Dotchin's dick. Turning the page this year my ass.

Sanjuro deserves this shitty pizza.

a916

I don't want to be that dude...

But Crosby did the same thing to O'Reilly a couple weeks back

a916

3 minutes into the major the Lightning have no shots... Tampa has had nothing going for them so far in such an important game.

Marvie_3

Banned
can we just forfit the rest of the season and let the Icehogs play instead? At this point I'm only worried about injuries and panarin bonus

I may end up watching though, depends how the other games look
They should be letting the Hogs play this week. I'll be going back and forth between hockey and baseball tonight anyway. :lol

Question for the thread: what percentage of your team's games do you watch per season?
100%. I dont see every game live for various reasons but I'll go back and watch them later that night/ the next day.

Reckheim

Anyone here still play Titanfall? If I get it now for PS4 am I still going to get into games? Good sale on the deluxe version on Amazon.ca

Yawnier

Banned
Anyone here still play Titanfall? If I get it now for PS4 am I still going to get into games? Good sale on the deluxe version on Amazon.ca
Played it a few weeks ago on ps4 and had no trouble finding games.

Campaign was also better than what I was expecting, though it is short.

Socreges

Banned
The Boston feed was better. Some great comments:

"You would hope...this is just a minor penalty"
-Not 'you would hope Dotchin, who is currently writhing in pain, is alright'

"Y'know there's a lot of stock infractions that are not seen, that you need to be subtle when you do it, but you're right around the puck..."
- Clearly the problem here. He just wasn't discreet enough!

Top Bottom