• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Solo

Just imagine if the Bolts win tonight and the Leafs lose tomorrow in regulation and the entire season comes down to the last day of the season on Sunday. Glorious.

Solo

Lets hope this happens.

The only problem I see for Tampa tonight is that they're likely running out of gas (3 games in 4 nights and have been playing playoff hockey for a month now) and Price is playing. Which seems like the ultimate troll move, but I guess he's playing tonight so that he doesn't have to go to Detroit tomorrow night for the final regular season game.

Reckheim

Habs have nothing to play for and Tampa has everything to play for, plus they'll want to avenge the loss to the Habs last week.

I'm thinking (and hoping, for the Leafs lolz) that Tampa destroys us tonight. Only game on the entire NHL schedule, too.

Why can't we all just be friends? Every second person on here is mean spirited.

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
Nashville can still end up in 3 different places:

Preds win, Blues get zero points in their last two games: vs Wild (fat chance of this happening, Blues play the Canes and the Avs lol)
Preds win, Calgary loses in any fashion: vs. Ducks (or maybe even Oilers)
Anything else: vs. Blackhawks

I feel like the Pacific is the best place for the Preds to go, despite the travel concerns. I'm having a really hard time seeing them beat the Hawks (or anyone else in the Central, for that matter).

yyzjohn

Banned
If the fucking Leafs eliminate the Caps, I vote we make a separate thread to contain them

Dude, we're not even making the playoffs, I say the Islanders get in now, they play a shit NJ team and then a Sens team with injuries and have nothing to play for. It'll be Caps/Isles.

yyzjohn

Banned
I can only assume you mean Vancouver where its dark without the warm glow of cable tv to comfort you?

I don't get your joke. It's too depressing of a day today, to top it off I had to clear fucking snow from my driveway when I woke up. The universe hates me.

imBask

Banned
Dude, we're not even making the playoffs, I say the Islanders get in now, they play a shit NJ team and then a Sens team with injuries and have nothing to play for. It'll be Caps/Isles.

Lets not get ahead of our selfs over here. I'm ready for the collapse.

Hey stop giving me hope for the dream scenario. Hopefully we'll sit Price, Weber, Pacioretty and Radulov tonight

Calamari41

41 > 38
http://www.680news.com/2017/04/07/rain-record-snow-across-gta-power-outages-ontario/

Fucking snow plow came by our street at 6am this morning, there was literally 3 feet of snow at the end of my driveway. Not the light fluffy kind either, fucking heavy slush. I mean I know I live in Canada and I should expect this, but not on April 7th...not like this...not like this..

I know how you feel man, its going to be 70 degrees and cloudless here today. What's the point?

BTails

I ran along the river and fired up the BBQ yesterday in Calgary... usually I'm the one dealing with snow still. Sorry NHL bros.

Heretic

That low of 58 has me antsy. I think I'm going to go clean out Costco later just in case things actually get that bad.
I've got my emergency kit ready to go. Plus, I live right across rom the Anaheim Plaza so if shit hits the fan, I'm running there and locking myself in at Rubio's or something. The food there would allow me to survive a day or two.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I've got my emergency kit ready to go. Plus, I live right across rom the Anaheim Plaza so if shit hits the fan, I'm running there and locking myself in at Rubio's or something. The food there would allow me to survive a day or two.

Hopefully the storm abates before you're forced to rely on the Petco for survival

If anyone here has an extra PS3 controller you're not using ATM, send me a PM, I'll buy it off you

I'm on the brink of just selling every console I own

Edit: actually nvm, I had another controller

Yawnier

Banned
If anyone here has an extra PS3 controller you're not using ATM, send me a PM, I'll buy it off you

I'm on the brink of just selling every console I own

Edit: actually nvm, I had another controller

I would just give you one of my spare ps3 controllers if I still had them, but my brother took all but one of them with him when he moved to Halifax a few years ago.

I would check kijiji though.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I do need one :x

the one I was using , the circle button doesn't work anymore

You guys don't have to get me one....

I don't think I'm making any sense right now....

Why do you need a PS3 controller if you're selling every console you own?

Is this a dig on Sony? Are you saying that what they make aren't real consoles?

Silexx

Sylvain St-Laurent‏ @Syl_St_Laurent 4m4 minutes ago

La saison régulière d'Erik Karlsson est probablement terminée. Il devrait jouer en séries. #Sens

I swear to god, this better be purely precautionary...

Solo

Hey guys, it's 5 days til playoffs. Feels like an eternity where Montreal missed last year. Been 2 years since I can watch meaningful hockey in April. I can only imagine what you Leafs fans must feel with not being in the playoffs in a non-lockout season since 2004. Ooof!

Top Bottom