• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Reckheim

My Quest to find a copy of Persona 5 continues 😔

Bro, you dont even know.

I preordered with Amazon, they attempt to delivery to my 8-5 office job at 7pm, I tell them to deliver it the next day. They ended up loosing it the next day so I still haven't got the game.

Ended up getting $20 and 2 months free prime but its still bullshit.

You guys are building a strong case, but I think we need some personal testimony from Creeper before we can be sure.

Yes I need a new controller, for Persona 5. My old controller was broken and I didn't know until this afternoon and the circle button didn't work. For now I'm using my PSTV controller. It's not a big deal as I made it out to be perviously, I had a mini panic attack about it.

PillarEN

Gonna be sick

Palin0313.jpg

Calamari41

41 > 38
This is a huge scandal, how will Ducks GAF respond?

Suspended two games for a fight, kind of dumb especially considering his teammate was cross checked in the back of the neck during the same sequence.

Should have shattered his patella with a knee on knee if he wanted to escape supplemental punishment.

Marvie_3

Banned
Suspended two games for a fight, kind of dumb especially considering his teammate was cross checked in the back of the neck during the same sequence.

Should have shattered his patella with a knee on knee if he wanted to escape supplemental punishment.
That wasnt a fight. That was a sucker punch. And that type of cross check happens dozens of times a game. It sure as fuck wasnt hard enough to deserve getting sucker punched.

Calamari41

41 > 38
That wasnt a fight. That was a sucker punch. And that type of cross check happens dozens of times a game. It sure as fuck wasnt hard enough to deserve getting sucker punched.

Yeah you're right. Didn't he get a penalty for the cross check though, indicating it doesn't happen dozens of times per game? Anyway, two games is dumb in context. Getting kicked out of that game was enough. Probably has more to do with Murray running his mouth at the league regarding the Giordano issue than anything.

Marvie_3

Banned
Yeah you're right. Didn't he get a penalty for the cross check though, indicating it doesn't happen dozens of times per game? Anyway, two games is dumb in context. Getting kicked out of that game was enough. Probably has more to do with Murray running his mouth at the league regarding the Giordano issue than anything.
You do realize the refs let a lot of shit go that could be called a penalty every game right?

Suspension is fine because that hit on Perry wasn't even hard enough to warrant a fight. Im not gonna argue if you say it should have been penalty, wouldnt disagree with 2 mins on it, but Ritchie's sucker punch was a total overreaction.

Calamari41

41 > 38
You do realize the refs let a lot of shit go that could be called a penalty every game right?

Suspension is fine because that hit on Perry wasn't even hard enough to warrant a fight. Im not gonna argue if you say it should have been penalty, wouldnt disagree with 2 mins on it, but Ritchie's sucker punch was a total overreaction.

The stupid move on his part was dropping his gloves. If he had kept them on it would have been a standard retaliation scuffle.

Cactus

Banned
The cross check wasn't even a bad one. Certainly didn't deserve a gloveless punch to the face. Rozsival was definitely not expecting it lol

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
It was a matter of time, the Bolts are dominating the Habs right now. Only reason why it's so close so far is because of Price.

Top Bottom