• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

imBask

Banned
kevin_and_we_burn_it_together.gif

Solo

So barring a comeback, the season will come down to the final 2 days. Glorious.

Although on the other hand, if Tampa gets in, look out. They'll upset Washington for sure and then the east will be there for their taking.

yyzjohn

Banned
So barring a comeback, the season will come down to the final 2 days. Glorious.

Although on the other hand, if Tampa gets in, look out. They'll upset Washington for sure and then the east will be there for their taking.

It was coming down to the last 2 days even if Tampa loses tonight, the Islanders are in the same boat and can catch the Leafs.

imBask

Banned
Maybe we don't want Tampa in the 'yoffs

i'm so conflicted

I want to see the drama and the salt of seeing the Leafs in the playoffs, and if we end up playing them it's a dream scenario... and let's be real nobody cares about Tampa

but on the other hand, seeing them get fucked right here right now and choke hard is also incredible

yyzjohn

Banned
i'm so conflicted

I want to see the drama and the salt of seeing the Leafs in the playoffs, and if we end up playing them it's a dream scenario... and let's be real nobody cares about Tampa

but on the other hand, seeing them get fucked right here right now and choke hard is also incredible

Not a very good attitude.

Schadenfreude, that's the word I was looking for.

a916

Nobody should. If they get in they become my pick from the east to reach the Cup final.

This. They've had what, the 2nd or 3rd best record in the league since the break? And this is with all their injuries. You have to think Stamkos is back in the first round.

If they face the Caps, winner of the cup comes from that series.

Ame

FUCK OFF, TAMPA. FUCK.

As mush as I would like Tampa and the Islanders to lose just to feel more at ease, Leafs just need to take care of business and win. Watching other teams win just adds to the frustration.

Leafs, clinch so I can unclench my anus.

Top Bottom