• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Work was so crazy for the last few months ;_; i should be okay now though

Just in time to get swept by the Caps!
Have hope you sumbitch...!

Caps don't have any real weaknesses, do they...? For sure McSaviour will be the goalie tomorrow as well, so I hope the team isn't too exhausted.

Samyy

Have hope you sumbitch...!

Caps don't have any real weaknesses, do they...? For sure McSaviour will be the goalie tomorrow as well, so I hope the team isn't too exhausted.

Well if you count historically choking in the playoffs a weakness then I suppose they have one?

Anyway, Persona 5 and Leafs playoffs.
This is truly the GOAT year

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Updated with Western results:

Bruins @ Capitals
Blue Jackets @ Penguins
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

Amazing to think the Oilers have a chance to play for the division title tomorrow.

Updated with Western results:

Bruins @ Capitals
Blue Jackets @ Penguins
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

Amazing to think the Oilers have a chance to play for the division title tomorrow.

Hmm Battle of Alberta, or a easier matchup versus the Sharks. Quite a tough choice to make.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
if the leafs and raptors both have playoff games at the same time... what kind of disaster is maple leaf square gonna be?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
we're gonna lose to the Oilers in the first round lmao

Acid <3

NHL Playoffs 2017 | OT |
8pGhpy5.png

44FDOaI.gif

Montresor

I'll admit, I missed vast majority of the Leafs/Pens game because I was playing Gears 4... but damn am I glad I started to tune in with about 7 or so minutes left. I basically caught the entire comeback.

The crowd's reaction when Kapanen tied it was incredible man. I wish there was an extended video showing the crowd's chant afterwards.

The way Brown jumped in celebration after scoring the GWG gives me goosebumps.

Feels good guys. (>^+^)>

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Would have loved to see another Leafs choke job, but the playoffs are better with the Leafs in them. Getting a Leafs - Sens / Leafs - Habs rivalry back going strong will only benefit hockey.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
if the leafs and raptors both have playoff games at the same time... what kind of disaster is maple leaf square gonna be?

Saturday will be interesting.

Expectations are as always the Raps will start at the worst timeslot on Saturday 12:30pm. Then I'd expect whoever the Leafs play they'll be playing on Saturday night.

Could see Jurassic Park from noon to 3pm-ish and then everyone ushered out for Maple Leaf Square from 6pm to 10pm. :eek:

zroid

Banned
If you make the playoffs but get swept by Washington in the first round, does it really count as making the playoffs?

If you make the playoffs but get swept by Washington in the first round, does it really count as making the playoffs?

how do you feel about baseball's wild card game?

It's still in but the absolute scariest matchup. We got smoked by them when they had nothing to play for...

Top Bottom