• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Reckheim

So are we for sure playing Washington or do we get ahead of Boston is we win tomorrow?
N
Edit: nvm ... I'm dumb (intoxicated)

calder

Canada's team wins late in regulation thanks to a short handed goal with less than a minute to go lol

Fucking win streak to end the season, so lame and cool at the same time 😒😏

Canada's team wins late in regulation thanks to a short handed goal with less than a minute to go lol

Fucking win streak to end the season, so lame and cool at the same time 😒😏

With any luck, this is both a sign of how the Jets will play next year and potentially give us a top 3 pick.

Neither will happen.

Marvie_3

Banned
AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Herequick <3

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Good job Leafs

Now please lose to Columbus tomorrow so that we can get that anticipated Leafs vs Caps matchup :)

GSG Flash

I'm guessing you'd rather have the Burins in the first round?

I think we can beat both and lose to both, depending on which Jekyll and Hyde version of the Sens shows up...

But today's games are a good reason why Boston doesn't scare me as much. The Leafs are unpredictable.

Acid08

Banned
Hey now, you don't know that. You could lose to the Ducks in the first round as well.

nah it'll be the oilers because it needs to be as embarrassing as possible

former coach, lucic hattricks, etc etc

even if Jumbo and Couture come back this is gonna be ugly

iLLmAtlc

That was a crazy game to watch. Andersen getting hurt, that own goal, Hunwick making an amazing play and mcelhinney coming back with a big stop on Sid. Wow

GSG Flash

You know what? Fuck it, bring on the battle of Ontario. It's been far too long.

Sven Andrighetto has 14 points in 18 games with the Avalanche this year. That's insane on this shit fucking team. He'll probably fall off the face of the earth next year though.

nubcake

Neo Member
lol you guys have done a tremendous job in the last few weeks. But yeah, better luck next season with a healthier lineup.

Yeah for half the season we were the Tampa Bay Crunch, and ironically that was some of our best hockey. Incredibly sad that wencoulsnt get Bishop a Cup here, but excited to see new guys like Point and Gourde emerge. Hopefully next year Stamkos actually stays healthy and we learn our lesson to not slack off early and assume you'll get it fixed in time

Welp...i guess I may as well root for the Leafs now before they become a dominant team and I'm forced to hate them lol. I'll be rooting for my Raptors in the NBA so this year it's all Toronto (except in baseball, F YEAH Rays win tonight) till football season.

Top Bottom