• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

No need to be a dick about it. What's it to you that the Leafs are in?

Thanks.

Fucking loser.
There was pretty much no way they weren't making it at this point. They were playing two teams that have no reason to play anybody since they're stuck in their rankings.
I can't believe they went from last place to playoffs. Holy crap.

Edit: Iirc, Zaraki was once a Leafs fan.

:lol You wish

Marvie_3

Banned
Thanks.

Fucking loser.
E9qbz.gif

Wonder if the Blue Jackets will start Bobrovsky tonight, played yesterday, but has lost four straight and hasn't looked great, probably want him to get a win before the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Curious to see what Julien's starting lineups are for Wednesday, I expect him to keep things the same more or less with how they've been playing, but they're not going on a run with AGally playing wing on the third line.

Solo

Huh. Despite the poor second half of his season, AGally tied an NHL record for most overtime goals in a season with 5 (Stamkos in 2012 and Toews in 2016). And he'd have had 6 if that one a few weeks ago hadn't hit Byron.

calder

I've played about 45 hours of Persona 5 and I'm scared I "only" have about 60 hours left.

Just one more day... fuck off Morgana just let me craft some lockpicks before bed goddamnit!

Samyy

I've played about 45 hours of Persona 5 and I'm scared I "only" have about 60 hours left.

Just one more day... fuck off Morgana just let me craft some lockpicks before bed goddamnit!

I plan on replaying Persona 3 and 4 right after, then waiting 10 years for Persona 6 :(

Cactus

Banned

I'm only at ~23 hours. Being forced to go to bed early sometimes is my only complaint so far.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
None of Rangers Twitter seems to be talking about it for some reason, but the Rangers have called up Magnus Hellberg on an emergency basis. Hank was clearly dinged up by a Mike Hoffman shot (which lead to a Senators goal just moments later) yesterday. He stayed in the game and nobody seems to have made a big deal out of it, but there's no real reason for Hellberg to be here for the last game of the season unless Hank can't or won't dress as the backup tonight for some reason.

Maybe more going on than meets the eye here.

Socreges

Banned
So if Canucks get a point tonight they (likely) jump from 2nd worst to 4th worst.

If the Oilers in a SO, and the Ducks lose in regulation, who has the tiebreaker?

Oilers/Flames series would be cool.

Top Bottom