• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2017 |OT| The Previous Thread is in the Hall of Fame

Marvie_3

Banned
j0MAdHo.jpg
Whats the point of putting that in when theyre just going to take it back off in a week and a half?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
leafsss aRE THE BESTTTT better than allll the rest

from the eassttt coast to the wesssttttt leeeeafs are the besttttt

As a lifelong fan of the Leafs I have been waiting for this moment since 2 weeks ago.

This moment is incredible for all Leafs fans. We will go out of the first round in style with a 4-0 defeat and we can call ourselves the Stanley Cup Champions and the best busts to ever bust.

Goddamn it's absolutely fucking
horrid
amazing being a Leafs fan

Samyy

Picture circulating on twitter of Leafs tracking zone entries, zone denials and CORSI in the dressing room :eek:oooo

Was watching this delayed on PVR, so here it is, LEAFS WIN! Yeah! I chose to believe and drink beer to help with that, and it worked. Solid game for the whole 60 minutes this time, albeit with some bad luck on the Gardiner own-goal. Pretty Good Back-up Ain't He continues to be clutch for us somehow and all the players that needed to score, did score (Brown with 20, Kapanen with 1st, Matthews with GODDAMN 40!). Now we just need Marner to get his 20th tomorrow, but whatever, it feels good to watch my team in the playoffs again. Now to get started on my 4th Lezajsk in celebration, fuck it feels good.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Playoffs, pending some Pacific division results:

Bruins @ Capitals
Blue Jackets @ Penguins
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

All 16 teams and 4 of 8 matchups set.

a916

Sven Andrighetto has 14 points in 18 games with the Avalanche this year. That's insane on this shit fucking team. He'll probably fall off the face of the earth next year though.

As much as I want to reward him... nah. The Avs have so much rubbish that I would take a chance on him, but they've given a chance out to so much garbage that they can't afford another piece.

Dude can skate though.

Bruins @ Capitals
Blue Jackets @ Penguins
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

Not going to lie, but those central matchups sound boring... please let the Ducks and Sharks take each other on and battle of Alberta.

Bruins @ Capitals
Blue Jackets @ Penguins
Rangers @ Canadiens
Maple Leafs @ Senators

Predators @ Blackhawks
Blues @ Wild
Flames @ Ducks
Sharks @ Oilers

Flames are locked in the first WC slot. They can't finish 3rd in the pacific.

DopeyFish

Hold up, they're still playing tomorrow. Can't actually have that on before a playoff game right? I'm assuming they're just figuring out positioning.

someone said somewhere that i read or something that they lay it down and ice then paint then ice again then scrape and re-ice for playoffs

it's just in there so they don't need so many ice layers or something

DopeyFish

This cbc headline had me rolling

"Leafs make the playoffs for the first time in four years and fans 'can't even right now'"

Top Bottom