• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will laugh so hard if the Wings score on a powerplay against the Devils. It's like the worst pp vs the best pk.

Vx6Q0.png

That was a beauty between Hudler and Homer, amazing.

rellix

He said we're making the playoffs.

“I have a belief we’re going to be in the playoffs and that’s it,” Laich said. “I don’t want to discuss any scenario that we’re not. My belief is that we’re going to be in the playoffs.”

The airheads on the radio started exclaiming "YOU'RE GUARANTEEING THE PLAYOFFS!"

“I don’t know how you can be in this business if you think otherwise,” Laich said. “You play with confidence always and you always believe in your group I don’t know how you can be here without that.”

And the Washington Post ran with the "guarantee" story. He didn't guarantee anything.

Thank christ, glimmer of hope.

Glimmer yes, but I din't think the Cats have it in them tonight. I was hoping Clemmen would start and rest Theo to get his head right for Sat. Alas roundabout goalies in the second. Honestly I'm still numb from Tues. Now the real chance of grasping defeat from the jaws of victory seems a lot more likely.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
“I have a belief we’re going to be in the playoffs and that’s it,” Laich said. “I don’t want to discuss any scenario that we’re not. My belief is that we’re going to be in the playoffs.”

The airheads on the radio started exclaiming "YOU'RE GUARANTEEING THE PLAYOFFS!"

“I don’t know how you can be in this business if you think otherwise,” Laich said. “You play with confidence always and you always believe in your group I don’t know how you can be here without that.”

And the Washington Post ran with the "guarantee" story. He didn't guarantee anything.

I checked the Post so that was a mistake.

Revenant

:lol I love when you can hear what the commentators say between breaks, what the fuck is going on with the minny guys behind the scenes

Montresor

Why the hell can't Tampa win versus Toronto? Every other team can do it. =\

Please do not get a loser point. Either lose in regulation or win the fucking game! No loser point FFS. I feel like losing in OT is the worst thing for tank nation at this point. If you're gonna get a point I want the satisfaction of a win. If you're gonna lose, then lose properly and secure that 5th overall pick.

The way Toronto lost versus Buffalo burned me up.

Cake Boss

Banned
That's option 1c to you, pal.

(<---not watching the game, never seen Khudobin play.)

Its seriously something about our building's lighting, Thomas has stated before he loves playing in ScotiaBank Place because of the lighting and just last weekend he stated he hates the MSG because it was too dark, and you guys lost that game so.

The only time we beat you guys this season was in your building.

MacAttack

Its seriously something about our building's lighting, Thomas has stated before he loves playing in ScotiaBank Place because of the lighting and just last weekend he stated he hates the MSG because it was too dark, and you guys lost that game so.

The only time we beat you guys this season was in your building.

Is the lighting different on the Sens side of the ice? ;)

MSG is great for basketball but I hate it for hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom