• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Watching this to get pumped for tonight.

Would like nothing more than to make it 22 years without a division title for the Kings.

GO SHARKS!

Joe-Thornton.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought Cake Boss' comment was a joke?....If not, you're a fucking idiot dude....I don't like Crosby as much as the next guy but wishing a career ending injury on anyone is messed up

I can't imagine how much you must hate the wings then.

Year in, year out they're simply the dirtiest team in the league.

I hate watching entire games full of nothing but Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, and the bunch taking cheap shots and making dirty plays. And the way Babcock encourages this kind of play from his team. Just makes me sick.

I hate watching entire games full of nothing but Zetterberg, Lidstrom, Datsyuk, and the bunch taking cheap shots and making dirty plays. And the way Babcock encourages this kind of play from his team. Just makes me sick.

They all went to the Lemieux school of doin' dirty after Draper retired. Bertuzzi graduated with honors.

Revenant

WPMf8.gif

MacAttack

If you ain't cheating, you ain't tryin'. ;P

Red_Man

Socreges alt?

Cake Boss

Banned
I thought Cake Boss' comment was a joke?....If not, you're a fucking idiot dude....I don't like Crosby as much as the next guy but wishing a career ending injury on anyone is messed up

Wow getting called an idiot by another idiot is really something. not sure if I should laugh or not.

Oh noes I wish for someone to stop punching people in the head and elbowing other players in the head when he himself came back from a head injury and he goes spazzing on peoples heads the first day he comes back. The only way hes going to stop it is by not being in the game, because the league and the refs are as hell not going to stop him. So there is only one way. Yeah hes allowed to swing at people's head but when someone suggests he shouldn't be in the game. OH NO how could you do that?

Arghh fuck off. He himself preaches safe hits and talks about headshots when he was out, but still goes out and swinging at players heads. Yeah that's ok.

Red_Man

Wow getting called an idiot by another idiot is really something. not sure if I should laugh or not.

Oh noes I wish for someone to stop punching people in the head and elbowing other players in the head when he himself came back from a head injury and he goes spazzing on peoples heads the first day he comes back. The only way hes going to stop it is by not being in the game, because the league and the refs are as hell not going to stop him. So there is only one way. Yeah hes allowed to swing at people's head but when someone suggests he shouldn't be in the game. OH NO how could you do that?

Arghh fuck off. He himself preaches safe hits and talks about headshots when he was out, but still goes out and swinging at players heads. Yeah that's ok.
There's a difference between wishing a player wasn't in the game, and wishing for "Someone to end his career" which is implying you hope he suffers a career ending injury. You continue to make yourself look stupid, well done.

Cake Boss

Banned
There's a difference between wishing a player wasn't in the game, and wishing for "Someone to end his career" which is implying you hope he suffers a career ending injury. You continue to make yourself look stupid, well done.

I am so sorry if I got you really upset over a comment, I hope you are ok princess.

You're the one poster here that takes everything so fucking seriously like its the end of time. I never seen you get into a discussion without being so fucking anal about it.

Red_Man

I am so sorry if I got you really upset over a comment, I hope you are ok princess.

You're the one poster here that takes everything so fucking seriously like its the end of time.
:lol multiple people called you out on it, I'm just calling you out on your douchebaggery and being a terrible hockey fan, scratch that sports fan in general.

ZeroGravity

He won't hit 60 tonight, but I expect another embarrassing effort where everyone tries to feed him the puck all the time and no one scores. Leafs will blow us out again.

Shut up chump!

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/707483/iljzxa.gif[IMG]

We gonna be celebrating![/QUOTE]

Hey look, it's that guy who got his legs cut off by Franzen.

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-I9XxOfh6suc/TcnGnLFyxrI/AAAAAAAAAo0/FmtaM-Xhurg/s1600/franzen.gif

Revenant

Excited to watch the LAK/SJ matchup, should make for some intense hockey. The Hawks game will be ok, but I'm not exactly going to be watching it with my full attention unless it's as chippy as last game and we get some fights, otherwise the Wild put me to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom