• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got home.

I'm disappointed to see Quincey is back in the lineup. I was hoping Babcock would have the guts to make him a healthy scratch for his shitty play and stupid penalties.

I am, however, glad to see that Kindl's gone. Dude was pretty bad against the Blues.

I also want to say that I'm not so sure the wings can let someone go that has 10 power play goals.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Man, fuck the Panthers for making me feel shitty about making the playoffs after 12 years. So fucking deflating getting in like this.

So, just got home. From what I gather:

-Heatley slashes Kane again. Heatley being a little bitch who hides behind people. Nothing new.
-Mayers gets headbutted.

The Wild are such a fucking gutless team.

Brinbe

Two fucking minutes, you couldn't just play that out. argh, can't finish lower than 4th now thanks to that extra pt.

Yeah it should be won, not given to us. Oh well a great last 25 mins by the Cats.

That ominous box of division champ tees and hats will fly back down to Fla.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
It would have been great to win this, but I don't care. The drought is over. Next up, winning a playoff game for the first time since 1997. It'll be hard if the Panthers are matched up against the Rangers, but whatever. Bring 'em on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I really hope Stamkos can get to 60 this season, it'd be great.

Biggest game of the night will be Sharks-Queens for sure, awesome sheduling on the NHL's part there lol.

purg3

slept with Malkin
So Flyers it is. 1st round match up will probably be better than any match up all playoffs.

CAN'T WAIT

It would have been great to win this, but I don't care. The drought is over. Next up, winning a playoff game for the first time since 1997. It'll be hard if the Panthers are matched up against the Rangers, but whatever. Bring 'em on.

Which is why I'd rather the devils, with home ice. We are 2-1-1 against the devils this year so that is some hope.

Come on Detroit, New Jersey isn't even that good and you keep giving up these weak goals. :/

Edit: and now a Detroit penalty, love when something bad happens they go down hill. Came back yesterday, but I don't see it happening today.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Fun fact: pittsburgh's dupuis had another point today and is now on a 16-games point streak. Sixteen.

Maybe next year Sabres GAF - this season was so fucking whacky, very disappointing regardless of a the run. Now to figure out my post-season teams...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom