• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Fun fact: pittsburgh's dupuis had another point today and is now on a 16-games point streak. Sixteen.

best in the NHL this season, crazy.

My friend just linked this to me, I need to own it.

Bfssl.png

MPW

pens could go far this year in playoffs with no habs in playoffs

HOLY SHIT habs clinched 3rd worst record with the loss tonight

thank you staal!!!

RC

Banned
Maybe next year Sabres GAF - this season was so fucking whacky, very disappointing regardless of a the run. Now to figure out my post-season teams...

Gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed. Guess they just couldn't overcome those injuries. You have my sympathies Sabres-GAF.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, Rangers lost? But...but... I thought the President's trophy gave us bad luck and we didn't want it this time :/

Slurmer

Banned
Milner's streak is over

also, looks like 2 divisions will have 4 teams with 100 points this season (hadn't happened at all before this season)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Take 4th Nashville, Detroit is giving it to you on an open platter, just take it.

If Chicago and Nashville win tonight (like it looks like they will) and Chicago wins on Saturday, 6th place is ours!

Fei

Hodgson and Ennis in tears in the locker room. Couldn't talk with the media because they were too broken up.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom