• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

A haiku for my feelings tonight

Buffalo fan's sad.
In Boston for the weekend.
Season at it's end.​

Are you the Sabres fans that bought tix to the game in Boston? If so, that's a damn shame that they came so close to making that game really mean something for you. My condolences to Sabres fans, I would have preferred to see Buffalo in over the Caps.

Edit: on a lighter note, those Predator cheerleaders get me every time. :lol

Mii

Banned
What a wasted chance, Dallas. Oh well. Here comes a playoff berth for the Sharks after Colorado loses.

Meanwhile, BC is destroying Minnesota 6-1 for anyone curious.

Acid08

Banned
Having a pre game freak out.

Sharks need to win this game. THEY NEED TO. I don't know what to expect, consistency has been an issue all year. Hope the boys are in the right mindset tonight, GO SHARKS!!! I LOVE YOU JOE THORNTON.

Mii

Banned

Sharks need to win this game. THEY NEED TO. I don't know what to expect, consistency has been an issue all year. Hope the boys are in the right mindset tonight, GO SHARKS!!! I LOVE YOU JOE THORNTON.

Stop paying attention to shitty teams and cheer for BC.

Clydefrog

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh it's going to start

a5HL9.png

Can't stand these standings.

OnPoint

Are you the Sabres fans that bought tix to the game in Boston? If so, that's a damn shame that they came so close to making that game really mean something for you. My condolences to Sabres fans, I would have preferred to see Buffalo in over the Caps.

Edit: on a lighter note, those Predator cheerleaders get me every time. :lol

We didn't buy them yet, thank god. We were hoping the prices would come down... we just wanted the game to be meaningful as well.

Don't know if we're going now :(

Thanks for your condolences though. I appreciate it.

Acid08

Banned
Randy and Drew going over the goalies for both teams.

Quick: "Vezina candidate and has been really pulling through for his team!"
Niemi: "...won a cup a couple years ago."

Which would you rather have :facepalm

Just turned on my beautiful WGN Radio app during the third period. How have the Hawks looked so far? Also was the game as physical as the last game against Minnesota?

Both teams to play their AHL rosters.

Probably, I seriously can't believe I'm openly cheering for them to lose Saturday to get 6th place. Of course who ever we face isn't going to matter if we don't actually start playing consistently, we'll be a quick exit if we can't figure out what our dang problem is right now. As of now it is looking like a first round exit.

Last two wins aside, they were SO wins and still our play wasn't very good except for the end of the St. Louis game.

A little less pressure now that Dallas is out. I figure LA would come out flying but as long as we can hold them a bit, I think we'll be ok. Made an effort to watch this one live tonight.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nope, you will beat us in regulation on Saturday and I believe that will give us 6th place, muahahahaha!!!!!!

Edit: I could be mistaken though.

Just looked it up, if Chicago wins Saturday in regulation they have same points and same ROW, who won the season series between you two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom