• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Why did both Luongo and Schneider play in the Vancouver game?

Marvie, I officially hate you.

You completely forgot me under the leafs allegiance.

Thank you for that. :(

Edit: I'm forgotten. By the way, leafs won. :(. I'm sorry Buffalo, I was actually really hoping we lost this game. I really wanted Buffalo to win so that your team can be in the playoffs!

Edit 2: Fuck you marvie, he even listed the names of the people that barely posts in here but forgot me. I'm so fucking bitter. :|

What? This is why I wanted a picture painted for me.
As Luongo passed Schneider on his way to the bench, their eyes locked as they shared a moment of intensity and passion only few have experienced. Words weren't passed, but words were never necessarily between such men, not when they shared a language far more intimate.

RC

Banned
As Luongo passed Schneider on his way to the bench, their eyes locked as they shared a moment of intensity and passion only few have experienced. Words weren't passed, but words were never necessarily between such men, not when they shared a language far more intimate.

I need a smoke.

Marvie_3

Banned
Marvie, I officially hate you.

You completely forgot me under the leafs allegiance.

Thank you for that. :(

Edit: I'm forgotten. By the way, leafs won. :(. I'm sorry Buffalo, I was actually really hoping we lost this game. I really wanted Buffalo to win so that your team can be in the playoffs!

Edit 2: Fuck you marvie, he even listed the names of the people that barely posts in here but forgot me. I'm so fucking bitter. :|

I fixed it. Stop crying.

So I missed the game today but when I came home and watched the score I thought, nice we pulled out a win against the Preds thats great for the spirit going in to the playoffs. Then I looked at the boxscore and saw that we lost a 4-0 lead:(

Come on Queens and Sharks, I wan't two Cali teams in so I can watch some playoff!

Tabris

Know what would be interesting? To play the following lines into the playoffs:

Lapierre H.Sedin Burrows
D.Sedin R.Kesler D.Booth
Hansen Pahlsson Higgins
Ebbett/Kassian Maholtra Reinprect/Raymond

Bieksa Hamhuis
Edler Tanev
Salo Gragani/Ballard

This combination is when playing "tough" teams. You can then play Raymond on line 2, Lapierre on line 4 and DSedin on line 1 on "skill" teams. I'm just thinking a lot more protection for our skilled players with that line combination. That first line also seems to have really nice chemistry.

Great win tonight. Sharks looked like they knew it was do or die time. 1 down, and 2 more to go. This week is gonna be intense.

Know what would be interesting? To play the following lines into the playoffs:

Lapierre H.Sedin Burrows
D.Sedin R.Kesler D.Booth
Hansen Pahlsson Higgins
Ebbett/Kassian Maholtra Reinprect/Raymond

Bieksa Hamhuis
Edler Tanev
Salo Gragani/Ballard

This combination is when playing "tough" teams. You can then play Raymond on line 2, Lapierre on line 4 and DSedin on line 1 on "skill" teams. I'm just thinking a lot more protection for our skilled players with that line combination. That first line also seems to have really nice chemistry.
I think it'd be safe to say that for the most part, the 3rd line will likely remain completely intact through the playoffs. They've just been playing too good to split up, which is why Higgins hasn't been moved up to give the 2nd line a boost, especially since it really needs it.

For the top line, I think when Daniel comes back, he should go back with Henrik, that's just something you need to get going as soon as possible, and keeping them separated isn't a great idea for the most part. I like Lapierre on the top line, and I think he'd be a frontrunner to go back there for sure now if they struggle or if there's injuries, but in terms of the 3rd member of that line, it will almost certainly be a mix of Burrows/Bitz/Kassian, the latter two slotting in against tough teams to protect the twins.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

what has been read cannot be unread.

Seriously though, Ebbet with the OT winner? What is this?

Tabris

The Maple Leafs were terrible last year, they were terrible this year, and they're going to be terrible next year. I'm so glad that I have a team to cheer for in the playoffs.

You forgot about the Blue Jays though?
Even though they are in the toughest division in baseball with 2 teams that can buy their way into the playoffs, so they most likely won't make it into the playoffs unless those 2 teams collapse Leafs style

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Found this, look at his smile.

BUdCh.jpg

Nervous as hell about the Wings/ Cats game today. God I hope the Panthers actually play today.

This team seriously needs a confident boost again as the Carolina and Columbus wins didn't seem to do that, with that said I hope we play a strong game and come out ready to put down the Panthers.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
This team seriously needs a confident boost again as the Carolina and Columbus wins didn't seem to do that, with that said I hope we play a strong game and come out ready to put down the Panthers.

It's amazing to me that if it weren't for a complete meltdown by Carolina and a terrible game by the worst team in the league, the Wings would be winless in their last 10 right now.

It's amazing to me that if it weren't for a complete meltdown by Carolina and a terrible game by the worst team in the league, the Wings would be winless in their last 10 right now.

Well apparently Holland and Babcock met with the team leaders for the second time this year, I really don't like the sound of that at all, seems like team morale and just overall work ethic is down. Also I know Datsyuk has been somewhat average lately as well, plus I remember him saying early in the year that he wouldn't mind having another Russian on the team.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is the most ridiculous day of entertainment ever: Bruins-Rangers in primetime, WrestleMania, and Game of Thrones premiere. wowowow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom