• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April |OT| The End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hasn't really had a chance on these goals from what I've seen.

This is going to be a fun series, methinks

The previous ones were the defense's fault but the last one was pretty shitty. The ones he let in in the islanders game were pretty weak for some of them too. It's not all his fault, but he hasn't really played well either.

So I know it's fun to make fun of Pierre and he's an all-star creep, but he really does seem to have an impressive amount of knowledge about individual players, their background, and what their strengths are. I could see him not being a shitty GM somewhere.

Socreges

Banned
bruce, you're right, he knows a whole lot. That doesn't mean he'd know where to place value, though. He could make a great GM, I have no idea.

The previous ones were the defense's fault but the last one was pretty shitty. The ones he let in in the islanders game were pretty weak for some of them too. It's not all his fault, but he hasn't really played well either.
Dude. Read the responses. It deflected off Michalek's hip.

I don't know how he's played in previous games, but he should get zero blame for today.

So I know it's fun to make fun of Pierre and he's an all-star creep, but he really does seem to have an impressive amount of knowledge about individual players, their background, and what their strengths are. I could see him not being a shitty GM somewhere.

:lol I like how you go from he's a creep to know an lot of knowledge about individual people... Creepy!

Send him to the Blue Jackets.

bruce, you're right, he knows a whole lot. That doesn't mean he'd know where to place value, though. He could make a great GM, I have no idea.

:lol I like how you go from he's a creep to know an lot of knowledge about individual people... Creepy!

Send him to the Blue Jackets.

Yeah, basically all this. I have no idea how good he would be but I wouldn't say a struggling team would be stupid to try him out. Couldn't be any worse than how Burke has turned out and he had a pretty clear track record.

Dude. Read the responses. It deflected off Michalek's hip.

I don't know how he's played in previous games, but he should get zero blame for today.

I know it deflected. I just saw it from the other angle so I see why Fleury moved like he did. I only saw the cam behind Fleury and it seemed like he should have known not to move right.

Revenant

Yea, but sometimes he knows too much. "Sean Courturier, great player out of the QMJHL, won the league mvp in in the 10-11 story, funny story, he used to be picked on in middle school gym class because he was a late bloomer and tends to work his upper thighs with some form of extra zeal giving them a sculpted, statuesque appearance, back to you doc"

Socreges

Banned
Yea, but sometimes he knows too much. "Sean Courturier, great player out of the QMJHL who spent his junior years with Océanic Rimouski playing at the Colisée de Rimouski at 111, 2e Rue Ouest Rimouski (QC) G5L 4X3, won the league mvp in in the 10-11 story, funny story, he used to be picked on in middle school gym class because he was a late bloomer and tends to work his upper thighs with some form of extra zeal giving them a sculpted, statuesque appearance, back to you doc"
Fixed.

VORACEEEEEK!

rMwp7.gif

KILL HIM LAVIOLETTE!! KILL HIM!!

Anno

I turn on NBC hoping to watch golf and wtf is this?

The head coach standoff was pretty cool though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom