• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Well at least we got a point, but over a minute of PP time for Tampa to start OT, not looking good considering we have 1 win out of 8 when the game goes to extra time this year.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
4 games into the homestand, Rangers are 0-3-1.

They have given up 4 goals in every one of those games.

Brodeur is also the only goalie we've faced during this stretch who is even close to being considered a starter, and he's also the only one we've managed to get a point out of.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Hahahahahah wtf Detroit?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? HOW DO YOU LOSE 10 STRAIGHT SHOOTOUTS?!?!? You've scored 2 times in 21 attempts now this season!!! That is fucking impossible. I COULD SCORE AT LEAST 10!!!!

LIGHTNING WIN! THANK YOU MARTY!

Screw you

WHY DO THE WINGS SUCK SO BAD CRAZED

Because they feel bad for every team they play so they decide to let them win, or that's what I tell myself so I can sleep at night.

Hahahahahah wtf Detroit?!?!? WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!? HOW DO YOU LOSE 10 STRAIGHT SHOOTOUTS?!?!? You've scored 2 times in 21 attempts now this season!!! That is fucking impossible. I COULD SCORE AT LEAST 10!!!!

11 straight actually, and yes 2 for 21 on the shootout this season, I'm really struggling to realize why I should even care or watch this team right now, complete joke.

pringles

That's 11 straight SO losses. And yes, that is an NHL record.

edit: beaten by crazed. bottom line, we only used to win SOs because of Dats, now that he never scores we never win them.

I know for sure I'm not watching 24/7 this year. I can't go through watching this team lose and then re-watching them lose on a TV show. I don't even watch the highlights if they lose because I'm too angry.

Oh look, we play the Pens at the Joe on Saturday, well at least we won't have to worry about losing in a Shootout or OT that game since it will probably be over by the start of the 2nd period!

Datsyuk just does not even care about Shootouts at this point.

Kyle Quincy, as he always does, immediately negates any positive impact he could have had on a hockey game. It's important to note that this is Quincey playing at his highest level: having a neutral net effect on the game. Smith, Kindle, and Ericsson have all progressed a lot over the past year, and yet Quincey remains a complete poison.

Stasis

4 games into the homestand, Rangers are 0-3-1.

They have given up 4 goals in every one of those games.

Brodeur is also the only goalie we've faced during this stretch who is even close to being considered a starter, and he's also the only one we've managed to get a point out of.

Hank: 15
Cam: 1

I know it ain't that easy, I know we can't score for shit, and that he's been left out to dry a lot... but this ain't Hank from seasons past. Whatever the cause is, he just hasn't been that guy. I'm seeing some great saves but a lot of iffy ones too. Terrible rebound control. It seems like every odd-man rush or breakaway is 100% a goal no matter who it is and glove side high is even worse than before. Some speculated the smaller pads would affect him but he still seems great down low so it isn't that.

My confidence level is eroding. What have you done for me lately... I know. Still, I was relieved when Cam came on.

Team sucks period, but if giving them the best shot is the aim right now then keep playing Cam for a while. I have faith Hank will bounce back and be worth at least a chunk of his contract, but he's been a big bag of "meh" so far for the most part.

Hank: 15
Cam: 1

I know it ain't that easy, I know we can't score for shit, and that he's been left out to dry a lot... but this ain't Hank from seasons past. Whatever the cause is, he just hasn't been that guy. I'm seeing some great saves but a lot of iffy ones too. Terrible rebound control. It seems like every odd-man rush or breakaway is 100% a goal no matter who it is and glove side high is even worse than before. Some speculated the smaller pads would affect him but he still seems great down low so it isn't that.

My confidence level is eroding. What have you done for me lately... I know. Still, I was relieved when Cam came on.

Team sucks period, but if giving them the best shot is the aim right now then keep playing Cam for a while. I have faith Hank will bounce back and be worth at least a chunk of his contract, but he's been a big bag of "meh" so far for the most part.

This is good. This team NEEDS to be bad. Throw a stick of dynamite into the middle of it.

Rangers are now 1-16 when they don't score 1st. The game was essentially over at 38 seconds in!

I know for sure I'm not watching 24/7 this year. I can't go through watching this team lose and then re-watching them lose on a TV show. I don't even watch the highlights if they lose because I'm too angry.

It's gonna be a train wreck on both sides..... Maybe the winter classic will be snowed out

Top Bottom