• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Parros 4 mins instead of having Bournival. What a joke.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Therrien forced to shuffle his lines constantly to get Moen some playing time because he dressed Parros.

Textbook interference.

And Quincey turns the puck over leading to a goal for Tampa, had to make sure he made one idiotic mistake today to make up for him scoring.

Welp another great stat is they love to give up late 2nd period goals to teams which usually ends up with us losing no matter how much we are up by. So the outcome is pretty much writing itself.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
4th period saying that Philly and Habs have been most aggressive about inquiring about Kane and said it would cost:

Cheveldayoff would move Kane for the right price, but that fee is believed to begin with two NHL-proven top-six forwards and a top prospect or a high draft pick.

Problem is Habs only have players that nobody wants or players that they aren't moving.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And Quincey turns the puck over leading to a goal for Tampa, had to make sure he made one idiotic mistake today to make up for him scoring.

Welp another great stat is they love to give up late 2nd period goals to teams which usually ends up with us losing no matter how much we are up by. So the outcome is pretty much writing itself.
The conversation between my friend and I after Quincey scored the first goal...
uUZITo7.jpg

Red_Man

Would they consider trading Fucale?
I don't think teams would want Fucale, a top prospect would be one of Beaulieu, Tinordi, Colberg, etc. I just don't know what top 6 forward they would give, Everyone in the top 6 is untouchable except for Bourque and Gallagher and I don't see them moving Gallagher.

Cake Boss

Banned
4th period saying that Philly and Habs have been most aggressive about inquiring about Kane and said it would cost:

Problem is Habs only have players that nobody wants or players that they aren't moving.

2 top six forwards eh??

Michalek and Conacher!!!!! Wooooooooo take it jets.

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Kane- Spezza- Zibenejad

Unf unf unf unf.

Red_Man

2 top six forwards eh??

Michalek and Conacher!!!!! Wooooooooo take it jets.

MacArthur- Turris- Ryan
Kane- Spezza- Zibenejad

Unf unf unf unf.
I know you're joking but Conacher is shit this year, and Jets would starts talks with the Sens with Turris / Zibenejad.

The conversation between my friend and I after Quincey scored the first goal...
uUZITo7.jpg

Oh how predictable this team and some of there players are....

This team better not regret me stopping my Last of Us play-through to watch the game, I'm pretty dang close to the ending. SPOILERS FOR TLoU, WARNING:
I'm in between fights at the hospital in Salt Lake City, I think one fight to go before I reach Ellie

Delryk

Ranger -2. Fraser -3. Gardiner -2. Rielly -1. Gunnar 1. Franson 1.

like this every game really. Randy ever gonna learn?

Solo

Habs never land these guys. It's like when the Habs were "gonna" land Lecavalier or Briere (I'm talking 5+ years ago when both were still good), or Jagr or Hossa.....the list goes on and on and on.

Never happens. Next.

Red_Man

I get losing steaks, they happen. But the problem right now is everyone is standing around and looks like they don't give a fuck. Maybe they think they can keep coasting after their winning streak, I dunno. Frustrating as shit to watch though.

How many of the Avs goals did you see? I'm thinking you shouldn't watch at all. :(

I've had it playing but I'm doing finals shit so I only look over when it sounds like Haynes may be having another strokeaneurysm.

Also, attendance differences for the season so far:

BbUKkVDCUAAhWVH.png:large

Nice to see, I just hope this losing streak hasn't scared off all the fair-weathers.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I get losing steaks, they happen. But the problem right now is everyone is standing around and looks like they don't give a fuck. Maybe they think they can keep coasting after their winning streak, I dunno. Frustrating as shit to watch though.

Looks more to me like Therrien freaked out over one bad loss and now everyone isn't sure what to do.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Why isn't Eller out there when he's been the best centre all game. Instead he's got lazy ass Plekanec out there doing nothing.

I've had it playing but I'm doing finals shit so I only look over when it sounds like Haynes may be having another strokeaneurysm.

Nice to see, I just hope this losing streak hasn't scared off all the fair-weathers.

My friend who is 0-3 at Avs games this year stopped watching after 10 minutes so that explains a lot. I saw the attendance too and was happy, I had the same thought about the recent losing streak. Hopefully they can get going again, our state has too many fair weather fans, though we are one of the smallest markets with the most major sports teams.

BbUKkVDCUAAhWVH.png:large

Not happy about the attendance issues, but FS Midwest is setting records for viewership. St Louis is obviously interested in the team, just not enough to pay the increasing ticket prices. Could also have a lot to do with post World Series depression.

Top Bottom