• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Quick

Banned
iziR3Tyf64fkG.gif

ibwMg7FpFJC4Xf.gif

ibvKFlhMFI1Ltz.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Hank: 15
Cam: 1

I know it ain't that easy, I know we can't score for shit, and that he's been left out to dry a lot... but this ain't Hank from seasons past. Whatever the cause is, he just hasn't been that guy. I'm seeing some great saves but a lot of iffy ones too. Terrible rebound control. It seems like every odd-man rush or breakaway is 100% a goal no matter who it is and glove side high is even worse than before. Some speculated the smaller pads would affect him but he still seems great down low so it isn't that.

My confidence level is eroding. What have you done for me lately... I know. Still, I was relieved when Cam came on.

Team sucks period, but if giving them the best shot is the aim right now then keep playing Cam for a while. I have faith Hank will bounce back and be worth at least a chunk of his contract, but he's been a big bag of "meh" so far for the most part.
To be fair to Hank, it's really 14. One of those goals was an empty netter. :D

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What a waste of my first round pick, I really didn't want to pick him either, but everything else was pretty bad.

Edit: Shut up about Varly in the SO, Altitude!
I used my 5th overall pick on him =/ sinking my fantasy team right now.

Vman

lol what a dive go fuck yourself sharks

"Replay shows that referee Marc Joannette wasn't even looking at the incident, turned and made the call without seeing it"
lololololloolol

Acid08

Banned
refs seem to have botched all the calls. it's actually embarrassing
Nah they haven't botched all of them. Wild were super undisciplined in the first. Just use your eyes before you call a high stick that drew blood a dive. It was a horrible call though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I had the 7th overall and took Lundqvist. What is also sad is I then took Giroux in the 2nd round, though he has turned it around a bit.
I took Lunqvist and then Giroux after too :lol :lol so you know my pain. Giroux's picked it up, but it's still a really rough first 2 picks.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Rough translation:

Asked dad for this for Christmas:

He says its a girls game.

Question: is the horse in the game a girl horse? Can it make a pony? Will keep a girl pony and trade in a boy pony for (str) coins.

Fuck it. Can't even make sense of it all.

Acid08

Banned
SHARKS WIN

tumblr_lz3ls0u8pk1rp784so1_400_zps9372a2af.gif

Vman maybe the Wild should pay the refs off next time, it worked wonders for us. At least you guys are still Lady Byng frontrunners.

Quick

Banned
hey guys would you wear this

https://31.media.tumblr.com/60e6cc671ccb0d3278d59e88005d589b/tumblr_inline_mxqa5nhdaR1qz7y38.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

That's like asking if I would wear this:

[IMG]http://www.everydayminimalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/NewBlackDragonBallClubShirt05-1.jpg

No.

Top Bottom