• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Aside from the Sharks, the longest current win streak in the Pacific belongs to the Canucks, Flames and Oilers.

1 win.

:lol

So glad the Canucks aren't the only team in the pacific in a slump.

Also, the player with the worst Corsi of ALL NHL PLAYERS: Tom fucking Sestito. No surprise there. :lol

So we just went to the petco to pick up some crickets and worms for her Gecko. After that we went to McDonalds and got 4 sandwiches.

Guess which purchase cost more?

Razorskin

----- ------
Devils have the lead now.

Q4oLyhb.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Expected that, Habs have been completely asleep. Time to watch the Devils trap for 50 minutes.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Well Bournival is not going to be there in the next game I bet. White back.

Red_Man

Make that 5 blatant trips / interferences the devils have gotten away with. Unreal.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I will never go watch a match against NJ at the Bell Center.

edit: wooooooooooo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Awful period overall. Winnipeg controlled the play pretty much right from the start. Lucky to still be tied thanks to that dirty goal.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
DD with the pass again!

edit: Oh Markov too actually

Red_Man

DD with 7 points in his last 6 games now. I still want him moved, but good to see him with some production, hopefully he can keep it going long enough for Bergevin to pawn him off on someone.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD with 7 points in his last 6 games now. I still want him moved, but good to see him with some production, hopefully he can keep it going long enough for Bergevin to pawn him off on someone.

That trade value. Still don't think it makes him a valuable asset for other GM's though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Did you bench Pacioretty for us again?

Not this time. Of the 10 goals he's scored this season, this is the SECOND goal he's scored when I played him. :lol 8/10 goals were when I benched him. (Basically all his multi-goal games and an extra one)

I figured benching him for the Toronto game good enough of a deed.

calder

burtonjetsi6p1c.jpg

Jets win!

taejaclapqyjit.gif

Jets win!

Another really good road game for the Jets.

LET US BACK IN, EASTERN CONFERENCE, TAKE US BACK!

Red_Man

My god Subban. Still not good enough for team Canada, saved two goals on the line tonight.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh, Mr. Invisible from the playoffs scores.

Not this time. Of the 10 goals he's scored this season, this is the SECOND goal he's scored when I played him. :lol 8/10 goals were when I benched him. (Basically all his multi-goal games and an extra one)

I figured benching him for the Toronto game good enough of a deed.

:lol

Thanks for that.

Top Bottom