• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
This team barely beat the Buffalo and the Islanders, and lose against Florida. That tells you a lot.

Hopefully Therrien stops fucking around and keeps the DD/Pac/BG line now. All of the recent loses have been his fault; just cause they lost against LA didn't justify fucking up all the trios.

Levyne

Banned
Shutout today?

Did I just jinx it? Haha
e5YuU.gif

Quick

Banned
So where was Phaneuf acting like a douche exactly?

He was just asked about getting suspended at least an hour after being given the verdict. He was probably pissed off about it. I didn't think he was being a douche about it.

We got a bit of Kessel in there, and he wasn't awkward! Beat JVR in table hockey. They're probably going to have a similar feature to Phaneuf at Kessel and Bozak's condo at some point. Imagine the potential.

I'm also very jealous of Phaneuf's closet. And wife. And condo.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
He was just asked about getting suspended at least an hour after being given the verdict. He was probably pissed off about it. I didn't think he was being a douche about it.

We got a bit of Kessel in there, and he wasn't awkward! Beat JVR in table hockey. They're probably going to have a similar feature to Phaneuf at Kessel and Bozak's condo at some point. Imagine the potential.

I'm also very jealous of Phaneuf's closet. And wife. And condo.

So much swag in that closet, SO MUCH!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Only thing I saw that might be seen as douchey is the snarky 'how do you think I feel?!'

Other than that, dude talking about his clothes. Dude talking to his wife. Dude driving a car.

You want douche? Try this guy...

fdfsafdfdsfsafassdfafs.jpg

Hfboards had an interesting topic today. If you could build a team around any one forward, defender, goalie, and prospect(already drafted), who would they be?

For me, I'd go Patrick Kane, Ryan Suter, Carey Price, and probably Nathan MacKinnon.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Hfboards had an interesting topic today. If you could build a team around any one forward, defender, goalie, and prospect(already drafted), who would they be?

For me, I'd go Patrick Kane, Ryan Suter, Carey Price, and probably Nathan MacKinnon.
Not sure about the dman, goalie, and prospect; but anybody who doesn't pick Sidney Crosby for the forward is either biased or trying to get too cute with their picks.

For me, I'd pick Crosby, Karlsson, and Lundqvist, and I'm not sure what a "prospect(already drafted)" is.

Not sure about the dman, goalie, and prospect; but anybody who doesn't pick Sidney Crosby for the forward is either biased or trying to get too cute with their picks.

For me, I'd pick Crosby, Karlsson, and Lundqvist, and I'm not sure what a "prospect(already drafted)" is.

Malkin's just so much fun to watch.

Top Bottom