• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Cake Boss

Banned
Leafs losing to the Panthers.

ibgMmR33qeTj3X.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
So uh.. we can beat these Panthers, right? RIGHT?
To their credit, they've been on a bit of a hot streak lately, winning I think 6 of their last 7? Something like that.

So I guess the leafs are hiring the military dude for full time anthem duties lol
You mean the guy that looks like Gollum? He was awesome in the playoffs last year. I approve.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The way Reimer folds into himself every time he absorbs a shot, makes me think it slipped through.

Cactus

Banned
DAT Clarkson board play. Shame about his contract length and salary though. =/
He would be an awesome third-liner if his salary wasn't so damn high. He's like a clone of Kulemin.

I honestly thought he would score 20 goals this year, but he's looking pretty bad offensively.

yyzjohn

Banned
This season is like a cruel joke that's continuing since it was 4-1 Leafs in game 7. God hates the Leafs, this is the only explanation.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't help but laugh when Bowen and company go senile for a while and start talking about things that have nothing to do with what's going on down on the ice.

Montresor

Lol... Just imagine.

*heartfelt story about the origin of the term "holy mackinaw"* ..."Unfortunately my dad passed away before I could ask him wha- Kadri scores hhhnnnngggggg!!"

Top Bottom