• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Lol. Yep, refs were on our side for sure. They missed about 4 calls against you guys but hey, if you want to defend that undisciplined garbage be my guest. Soon you'll find all of the refs in the entire league are conspiring against the stars.

The stars are so picked on. It couldn't be because they're undisciplined like you said. Nope. Conspiracy.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
ScLYg.gif

kingslunk

Lol. Yep, refs were on our side for sure. They missed about 4 calls against you guys but hey, if you want to defend that undisciplined garbage be my guest. Soon you'll find all of the refs in the entire league are conspiring against the stars.

Blatant stick holding on Garbutt. The seguin push in the goal. The bullshit technical on rousell in the beginning.

Go stars

Acid08

Banned
Wild and Stars fans need to have a nice sit down and work through their problems with their teams' undisciplined play the refs being biased.

Nailed it.

Wasn't available to ship downunder though. Settled for a Charizard DVD.

A 3DS and Pokemon X/Y.

Too young for portable video games... My step-mum is cray. She likes to limit his Playstation 2 time (got him started on my old one).

Detroit loses lol
Ducks win and Ohh Ahh Silver scores.

Heretic said:
*mega brofist!*

Let's embrace ourselves, for we are all the winners on this fine glorious day.

So....panic button yet?

As much as I like the optimism I find on Leaf sites, they gotta realize this isn't a team to compete for the Cup. CORSI or not, management needs to realize we just lost to two of the worst teams in the league in Florida and Buffalo. This team simply isn't working. How much more patience do we need to give before management realizes there's a problem? If they don't do something soon we WILL miss the playoffs and the only people to blame left is the management. I'm not saying make a trade after every loss, but if Nonis can't see something has to be done to shake this roster up, then he isn't fit to be GM.

I'm curious to see what exactly needs to happen before Nonis makes a move. Sub .500 record? Poor stats, both advanced and regular? Apathetic and anemic performances? The HC being unable to motivate key players into some semblance of positive consistency? It feels like, but for the first point, we've been seeing these things all season.

I think the only thing you can do - because it's the simplest and easiest option- is can the HC and bring in a guy who will reset the season, so to speak. It doesn't need to be a name, it just needs to be someone who'll give everyone a clean slate and fresh start.

Red_Man

Nonis should have been removed with Burke, Leafs should clean house. Getting rid of Grabvoski & Macarthur for Clarkson & Bozak and bringing in Ranger to fix the defense is pretty terrible management.

Nonis should have been removed with Burke, Leafs should clean house. Getting rid of Grabvoski & Macarthur for Clarkson & Bozak and bringing in Ranger to fix the defense is pretty terrible management.

Clarkson I get. I didn't like the deal, but at least he - when in form - provides more options in attack. The problem is that from day one the HC has been wholly incapable of figuring out how to use him.

I gave the benefit of the doubt to Nonis, but my word - Bozak and Grabovski have been disastrous decisions. The latter's departure seems to have as much to do with Carlyle than anything else, which is just staggering.

Red_Man

So MLSE thought it was a good idea to incorporate live tweets into their site team page which go up without filter, so now people are just spamming joke tweets with the hashtage to get up on the site :lol

http://mapleleafs.nhl.com/

Red_Man

My dog wants to center the Kessel line #Seaofblue

I poop too much #Seaofblue

Randy Carlyle's favourite Godfather is the Godfather 3 #Seaofblue

Is it a #Seaofblue because Leaf fans are still crying about game 7 of the playoffs last year?

Are you going to charge us $12 for every #Seaofblue tweet like you do the beer?

:lol :lol whoever thought this was a good idea is an idiot

Chris R

We lost? That sucks. I'm going to be able to watch the rest of the games this year with no distraction though, all other arrangements are take caer of.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
James Reimer was actually angry in his post game interview. He said "BS" which is the closest he would ever come to cursing.

I just heard that this morning. If it's come to that something needs to happen.

Not that we didn't know but you'd think Reimer calling out the team would really click in the dressing room.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
For those of you trying to sway wsox to a vita by saying "persona".... There's Persona Q coming out for 3DS, your argument is invalid.

Wsox made the right choice. An still owes me money, sucker. I'll have to call in la famiglia soon.

yyzjohn

Banned
I just heard that this morning. If it's come to that something needs to happen.

Not that we didn't know but you'd think Reimer calling out the team would really click in the dressing room.

Wow, Reimer said "BS"? That's the equivalent of a full blown Boudreau f-bomb meltdown in the dressing room.

Top Bottom