• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

There's no charges being filed against the gf for filing a faulty police report/"faking injuries", so there's that. Seems to me like there's SOMETHING that happened, but cops just couldn't prove it was Varlamov. We'll see. Everyone's fine for now, so we can all move on and hope everyone learns from it.

Sure, and I think something happened as well. I just don't think violence was involved and certainly not at the level that was claimed.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/10162426/most-watchable-teams-nhl

Avs ranked at number 2 for most watchable team on 24/7, of course it's just opinion, but I think they would be pretty fun. Erik Johnson loves busting chops then there's the Patrick Roy factor of course.

That's a terrible list. The Wild before the Canucks? C'mon. Canucks have to be at least in the top5, if not better. We have Torts, that alone counts for a lot. Then we have Luongo, the guy with the best twitter account. Finally, have Naked Photobombing Expert Ryan Kesler.

EDIT: I laughed at this though:

Dominant story line: The final episode in early January ends with a dramatic scene of the entire team taking in an inspiring and emotional locker room speech delivered by the head coach, whoever that happens to be by the time the Leafs have dropped to 13th place in the East.

:lol

That's a terrible list. The Wild before the Canucks? C'mon. Canucks have to be at least in the top5, if not better. We have Torts, that alone counts for a lot. Then we have Luongo, the guy with the best twitter account. Finally, have Naked Photobombing Expert Ryan Kesler.

Everyone wants to watch Luongo cry himself to sleep at night being stuck in Vancouver, then wake up and bullshit on twitter the rest of the day.

I'm not being sarcastic. I want to watch that.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Top5 watchable teams are probably:

Leafs (Awkward Kessel,watching them lose)
Canucks (Luongo, Kesler, Godboy, Torts)
Avs (Roy. Who are the 2 guys with the victory dance?)
Habs (PK Subban. Focus on DD, future hall of famer)

5th team is a tie between Philly (Holmgren), Bruins (Marchand's nose), Dallas (interviews with Seguin's maids), Oilers (because loloilers) and the Kings (how derpy can Dustin Brown be off the ice)

I'd like to see just what the fuck goes on in Florida day to day. Like, do the players just walk around wearing gear with other team's logos on it when they're not in public? Cause I could see that.

5th team is a tie between Philly (Holmgren), Bruins (Marchand's nose), Dallas (interviews with Seguin's maids), Oilers (because loloilers) and the Kings (how derpy can Dustin Brown be off the ice)

sElrMHS.gif

UHKi119.gif

gsbMMe3.gif

XHPQE2P.jpg

LjVB9kz.jpg

pEmZO99.gif

3QAvKPZ.gif

OHGXfTZ.gif

hx6zUwE.jpg

That would be Duchene and Stastny. I think Landeskog and Johnson would steal the show though.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/gabriel-landeskog-loses-world-juniors-bet-admits-love-213923878--nhl.html

Stazz-Photo-Bomb.jpeg

RC

Banned
Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow! Snow!

A whole bunch of it too. I'm going to build a snowman, have a snowball fight, build a snow fort, make snow angels, and, um, yeah, that's it.

Acid08

Banned

Brent Burns>all those

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Seeing HBO present a Habs version of 24/7 with their history would be amazing.

Briere goes from healthy scratch to Ellers line in one day?
Therrien did the same with DD, had him sit then gave him a chance to prove himself on a top line.

The team can't score, he's still got the second most points for centres on Montreal, and he's been playing with shit linemates on the third line for a little now.
Ignore him, it's just Forza trolling and looking for attention.

Red_Man

RDS retains the regional rights for Habs games for the next 12 years, so they can show up to 60 games.

The outdoor games are supposed to be an exposure for our sport, to show what's special about hockey. So they use badly designed jerseys instead of the nice regular ones, makes sense.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The build quality on these stadium jerseys is shockingly bad, too. They're way worse than even the lower price replica jerseys they sell in the arena. The letters have no stitching at all (not even make-believe fake stitching), and the nameplates are kind of shoddily slapped on the back with fringe material around the stitching. The nameplates also overlap over the navy yoke, so it just looks haphazard.

All for only $235! What an amazing cash grab.

Red_Man

What were they thinking with the lettering on those jerseys? Look like cheap Chinese knockoffs, so corny.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers spent a long time practicing their power play today.

Can't you tell?

Edit: And as I post that Pouliot scores. :lol

Revenant

this video, what am i watching.............Oh shit Leddy :lol :lol :lol

Marvie we have gifs for daysssssss

edit: why is patrick sharp in a gimp suit.........on second thought......why am I complaining.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
mostly dull first period got pretty exciting at the end. Hate to have given up that late PP Goal, but when you take back to back penalties, can't be surprised.

and if anyone wants my PSN, its the same as my Gaf username.

Top Bottom