• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Haha the Hawks announcers taking every opportunity to shit on the Canucks. Love it.

No supplemental discipline. No hearing.

Disgusting. Fuck man, why does the league have to be so fucking shitty about these things

Varly to address media on Saturday.

The Avalanche said Varlamov would address the media on the matter after Saturday's game against the Kings in Los Angeles.

Asked if Varlamov might sue his accuser or anyone connected with the case, Theofanous said, "I'm not going to comment on that, other than to say he has legal remedies at his disposal should he choose to use them."

Acid08

Banned
Disgusting. Fuck man, why does the league have to be so fucking shitty about these things
Yup. Knee injuries are terrible for developing players too. Really hope Hertl is able to recover 100%. Really scared we'll have another Michalek or Cheechoo situation.

Yup. Knee injuries are terrible for developing players too. Really hope Hertl is able to recover 100%. Really scared we'll have another Michalek or Cheechoo situation.

Well when Duchene went down to Blake's knee I was pretty fucking worried about him, I think Hertl took a much worse hit though but I don't know man.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Refs are really ruining this game. Just not letting either team play, and a number of terrible calls.

That said, I love being at Rangers-Islanders games. They're so much more fun than usual.

Marvie_3

Banned
Go to the unmarked building in Lumiose City and take the elevator to 2F.

Lol are you talking about the goth girl?
jpvqL4FZjqF0q.jpg

calder

Funny how the jets still have such a rivalry with the Panthers. Tend to play exciting games against them too... which is often the case when not-great teams play.

Incredible finish. Kyle Palmeiri has been playing better lately.

Welp, another game another 2 points.

ibeNp73bJHdiZ5.gif

Go Ducks Go

Oh look Dastardly's back! Missed your presence

Top Bottom