• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Curufinwe

Downie is out 7-10 days with a UBI. That timeframe hopefully means its not a concussion.

Vinny is apparently back tonight. I thought he would miss the rest of 2013.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
EAT FUCKING SHIT, PHX!

Sorry, Sens GAF...I JUST opened the stream and they lost...

FUCK THAT FUCKING SCUMBAG SMITH! GO FUCKING RELOCATE YOU CHEAP FUCKS!

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Fuck Spezza, just trade him.

I always defend him, but I've had it, he could have cleared that puck easily and we'd be coming out with a Sens W, but we know what happened instead.

Fuck Condra too, horrible penalty to take when the game's almost finished.

Chris R

Bah, I forgot my cable network doesn't carry NHLN. Fucking wish I still had DirecTV. Audio it is!

Hope the Avs pull one back on this PP.

Alucard

Banned
Nice to see the Pens continuing to rack up victories which will make a difference as the playoffs get closer. Full credit to the coaching staff and the players who are making the most of their opportunities.

Hunter S.

Hope to get another back in the third, would love to get out of LA with the win!

I started multi-tasking gaming and sort of watching because basically who ever scores first will probably win. One of the worst trends about this year in hockey if you go down only by one. SMH

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Nice to see the Pens continuing to rack up victories which will make a difference as the playoffs get closer. Full credit to the coaching staff and the players who are making the most of their opportunities.

At least half the credit goes to the division they're in. I'd imagine with the injuries they're having, they'd get destroyed if they weren't in the Metro.

I started multi-tasking gaming and sort of watching because basically who ever scores first will probably win. One of the worst trends about this year in hockey if you go down only by one. SMH

Last time I checked the Canucks had a winning record when giving up the first goal...

Hunter S.

At least half the credit goes to the division they're in. I'd imagine with the injuries they're having, they'd get destroyed if they weren't in the Metro.

Last time I checked the Canucks had a winning record when giving up the first goal...

The records of both teams in the game are almost 100% win when getting the first goal.

Alucard

Banned

No doubt that the Metropolitan division is weak, but they've been beating some good teams on this recent run as well. The playoffs will tell the story, though.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
THE FUCK IS HAPPENING IN THIS GAME

Okay now I know what you were talking about

9bhgQsK.gif

That's so unlucky for Varlamov, as far as goals against go :lol

Top Bottom