• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Have anyone seen Linus klasens penalty shot in channel one cup?

Might have been posted, look for it on youtube otherwise, amazing.

(Cant link, on my phone)

Sanjuro

Bahaha. Boston strikes me as THE exact city that would parade a pathetic old man proud of his voice as a joke and then defend him when an outsider makes fun of him.

...that...that makes no sense.

He is an opera style singer who performs the anthems straight without nonsense. He has also been doing it for well over forty years.

Sorry he isn't some coked up pop singer like Rihanna, who strikes me as THE exact singer for Buffalo or something, something, and something.

CrankyJay

Banned
...that...that makes no sense.

He is an opera style singer who performs the anthems straight without nonsense. He has also been doing it for well over forty years.

Sorry he isn't some coked up pop singer like Rihanna, who strikes me as THE exact singer for Buffalo or something, something, and something.

Dude probably owes some bookie in southie a bunch of money and has been doing it free for years "or else"!

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Finally caught up on DVR. **** the Jets; I got so pissed off watching them goon it up out there. Kane can get ****ed for his stunt at the end of the game as well. The officiating in that game was a sham as well.

F 'em all.

Top Bottom