• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

I had a dream I was watching the Canadians at the world juniors and MacKinnon scored a goal for Canada then I got mad when I realized that meant the Avs lent MacKinnon.

Polak on IR now. Surely we call up Jaskin given that most of our D prospects are NCAA projects or simply too young. Coco days are coming.

Watch a smirking Dustin Brown explain why injuring Hertl want his fault! I can't tell if he's just terrible at interviews or if he's actually as arrogant as he comes across.

Never forget:
dustinknee_medium.gif

The old knee and thrown elbow. A classic, clean hockey play.

Oh boy, you get to watch brown potentially ruin one of our player's career tonight!

Hey now, Brown isn't going to ruin any careers tonight, because it's an afternoon game. So he'll potentially be ruining careers in just a few short hours!

Edit: Guys, Far Cry 3 is 75% off on Steam, should I get it? Rogue Legacy is also tempting...

Hey now, Brown isn't going to ruin any careers tonight, because it's an afternoon game. So he'll potentially be ruining careers in just a few short hours!

Edit: Guys Far Cry 3 is 75% off on Steam, should I get it? Rogue Legacy is also tempting...

Get Rogue Legacy. FC 3 is fun but Rogue Legacy is a lot of fun.

We hard you had some young, talented rookies. Would be a shame if something... happened to them.
This is the one game I want Bordeleau in the lineup. If Brown does anything I want blood.

Edit: Guys, Far Cry 3 is 75% off on Steam, should I get it? Rogue Legacy is also tempting...

Get Sleepy Dawgs. Game of 2012
Behind Kid Icarus and Xenoblade

Acid08

Banned
Stalock is in tonight. Glad he's getting a game, give Nemo some time off. Guy hasn't found his game consistently this season.

No word on who's replacing Hertl today but the lines were changed up in practice yesterday. Thornton was skating with with Pavs and Marleau. Burns was being moved around on different lines. Couture skated before practice and left before everyone else started.

The viewing staff is trying their hardest to find combinations that work but, right now, I think the onus is purely on the players for not being able to execute. This does seem to happen every season though, come January they'll start going on a crazy tear to power into the playoffs. Right now though it's frustrating as hell to watch these guys play. Nothing is going right.

Having those two won't fix any of the Leafs current problems.

Other than the Chicago game, the Leafs can't score for shit lately and Clarkson's solidified his position as a total, complete bust. So yeah, I'm in the camp that thinks letting Grabovski and MacArthur go were huge mistakes. And get ready because signing Phaneuf is going to be another big one.

yyzjohn

Banned
Other than the Chicago game, the Leafs can't score for shit lately and Clarkson's solidified his position as a total, complete bust. So yeah, I'm in the camp that thinks letting Grabovski and MacArthur go were huge mistakes. And get ready because signing Phaneuf is going to be another big one.

They can't score cause they're constantly fucking hemmed in their own zone cause Carlyle's system is fucking retarded. There's nothing MacArthur or Grabovski could do to change that. You saw that last year

Socreges

Banned
Leafs don't have any amnesty buyouts left, do they?

Did anyone here ever defend that Clarkson contract when it was signed? Dopey?

I have a feeling that they won't resign Phaneuf.

But then I thought that there was no way they would waste a buyout on Grabovski, and no way they would go after such an obviously risky free agent in Clarkson. So, whatever.

So apparently there's a rumor that Melnyk sent an email to Alfie in a drunken stupor that he's not worth $5.5M and he'll never get that in Ottawa.

:lol if true

Osorio

FUCKING YES PALMIERI!!! THAT WAS FUCKING GOLD!

Can't believe we lost on a fucking wraparound.

Still, I can't lie I love this team. Bunch of solid dudes with a great mix of veterans, some of which are future hall of famers, and rookies that'll form the core of the team years down the line.

Sucks to see Brunner get hurt just as he was getting hot. Feel so bad for the guy.

yyzjohn

Banned
I have a feeling that they won't resign Phaneuf.

But then I thought that there was no way they would waste a buyout on Grabovski, and no way they would go after such an obviously risky free agent in Clarkson. So, whatever.

Phaneuf will resign, all reports are the deal is close.

Osorio

Brunner out for 4 weeks. Loktionov out with a cold (wtf?) Clowe still not ready

So Josefson, Tedenby, and Janssen all in.

Ovechkin hat trick tonight.

yyzjohn

Banned
Leafs don't have any amnesty buyouts left, do they?

Did anyone here ever defend that Clarkson contract when it was signed? Dopey?

Nope. Blew their wad on Komisarek and Grabovski which was retarded. Komisarek had one year left, they could have used a regular buyout on him but no...

Top Bottom