• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Cake Boss

Banned
1e266e69b90f605e12f16fb8f6b4ea3f2e0caeb816a97067459a15db88cdb07a.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Watched the second episode of 24/7.....better quality then the first, but a cardboard box has more personality then the entire Detroit team, sorry Wing fans. Terrible team to include in 24/7.

It's kind of sad that the Maple Leafs toaster is the most exciting personality so far on the show.

Kind of disappointed that they didn't allow cameras in the locker rooms.

Means we won't get to see Babcocks reaction to the Ducks thrashing them on home ice.

Red_Man

Babcock's reaction to the HBO camera crew after the 1st period between the Red Wings / Ducks was the best part, and the most emotion on the show.

Acid08

Banned
It's kind of sad that the Maple Leafs toaster is the most exciting personality so far on the show.

Kind of disappointed that they didn't allow cameras in the locker rooms.

Means we won't get to see Babcocks reaction to the Ducks thrashing them on home ice.
That toaster part was amazing. Carlyle was trying so hard to get the players to think it was funny.

Red_Man

I watched the Champions League final game a couple years back and it was pretty boring aside from Drogba tying it up late. It's difficult adjusting to soccer after watching hockey for so long if you didn't grow up with soccer.

Tabris

For Vancouver fans - Is it just me, or do those safeway wins make you want to shop at Safeway less due to how cheap they are. A DVD pack? 5 goals by one player in a game for a million? When was the last time that happened?

Acid08

Banned
You son of a...

I get it if all you watch is the major tournaments, but if you watch English league or Spanish league stuff, it's impossible to say that it's boring.
"Oi mate pass the round jibjobby over 'ere"

"Oh poppycock that lad took the jibjobby and scored on our netting hole"

*fans throw bananas at black players*

Yeah, real fucking great stuff.

Erdrick

I missed something? Why did the Canucks just pull Luongo for Lack?

Also... I really wish Santorelli would have resigned with us. He was really good for us in the games he was with us last year. Who was it here that'. A Panthers fan who was begging teams to take him from them off of waivers? Dubbed? I don't get the hate the guy had toward him, since he was an excellent pickup for us and later for the Canucks.

TUSR

Banned

Also... I really wish Santorelli would have resigned with us. He was really good for us in the games he was with us last year. Who was it here that'. A Panthers fan who was begging teams to take him from them off of waivers? Dubbed? I don't get the hate the guy had toward him, since he was an excellent pickup for us and later for the Canucks.

Luo is injured.

Had one good season, got hurt and had shoulder surgery, couldn't crack the lineup for 2+ years. I think last season he went on the waiver wire about 4 different times lol. Great he found his game again. No regrets offloading him because his contract slot allowed us to sign Bjugstad.

Erdrick

Everytime I hear something about him from Canucks fans, I wince a little, since for us, he was a great faceoff guy and an excellent shootout guy as well. Was sad to see him go, but understandable. At least Jokinen has been improved for us this year, and Scheifele has been coming into his own over this season, but we can always use Centre depth.

Stasis

So backstrom is pulling a lundqvist I guess.

We're playing decent. I'm happy with some of these plays. Get another W for Cam!

horrible goal lol

For Backstrom its been a horrible year.

This team is frustrating.

Fire yeo, trade backstrom
Hire laviolette for the flyer game tomorrow

My Christmas wish is that Fletcher is going to hire Laviolette on January 1st to symbolically and actually start the new year on a new foot. He's probably waiting for after Christmas to not hurt Yeo's feelings too much.

Hopefully. Mid-year Yeo season collapses might as well be trademarked at this point. Ridiculous.

pringles

Watched the second episode of 24/7.....better quality then the first, but a cardboard box has more personality then the entire Detroit team, sorry Wing fans. Terrible team to include in 24/7.
Wish I knew what you are basing that on. Have barely seen half of the Wings team on screen after 2 episodes. Babcock is the star of the show so far but man, show the players... so disappointed they didn't get Franzen's verbal abuse of the refs when he got his head injury. Maybe they're not letting HBO get full coverage.

Vman

For Backstrom its been a horrible year.

This team is frustrating.

My Christmas wish is that Fletcher is going to hire Laviolette on January 1st to symbolically and actually start the new year on a new foot. He's probably waiting for after Christmas to not hurt Yeo's feelings too much.

Hopefully. Mid-year Yeo season collapses might as well be trademarked at this point. Ridiculous.

I like yeo, and as of a few weeks ago i thought he was the future. Hes the type of coach i like and would want to play for. But after three yearly collapses he has to go. To much talent for him to fail. I really wish yeo worked and maybe it still will but its time for a change

Quick

Banned
I'm still disappointed at the lack of Kessel coverage.

But we're getting small doses of him. Table hockey with JVR yesterday, ping-pong with Phaneuf today, Kessel/Bozak buddy special next week?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'm still disappointed at the lack of Kessel coverage.

But we're getting small doses of him. Table hockey with JVR yesterday, ping-pong with Phaneuf today, Kessel/Bozak buddy special next week?

Bozak banging chicks while Kessel is in the next room playing xbox?

Top Bottom