• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
We're in this together Smelly.

Liverpool bros 4 lyfe.

G50fdAP.gif

I am also a Liverpool fan, actually

Osorio

Toronto FC for life.

Oh. :(

If it makes you feel any better my team just won it's first trophy in 18 years in October.

Considering MLS teams have 3 chances to win a trophy every year that's 54 failed attempts, which put us on Leafs level incompetence.

That being said, that was one of the best nights of my life.

Hahaha.

Wild struggling to score?

Better send down a promising playmaking prospect and call up a borderline 4th line grinder! Because this team doesn't grind enough already.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Where you at Kave ?! Yeezus tonight, ice storm or no ice storm.

No Habs hockey till the 28th. This sucks.
I'm glad for the break actually, pretty busy the next little while and Habs have been playing like shit anyways. They can use this time to gather themselves.

Silexx

Hope_Smoke ‏@Hope_Smoke 1h

Dreger "I wouldn't be at all surprise if once the trade freeze lifts NY makes that trade and Del Zotto goes to Ottawa"

Nyquist-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi, Jurco-Sheahan-Alfredsson, Miller-Andersson-Tatar, Cleary-Glendening-Eaves

Somewhat competent lines tonight. Not bad but dang that's a lot of rookies on that roster right now, which is great! I would have switched Cleary for Tootoo though.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Nyquist-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi, Jurco-Sheahan-Alfredsson, Miller-Andersson-Tatar, Cleary-Glendening-Eaves

Somewhat competent lines tonight. Not bad but dang that's a lot of rookies on that roster right now, which is great! I would have switched Cleary for Tootoo though.

I hope interesting things happen tonight so I get some Isles action on 24/7 next week.

Red_Man

I went last night.

I won't spoil anything but I was happy with the whole performance.
Oh did you? Nice, I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled last night. I went to the Watch The Throne tour, so it won't be my first time seeing him but I'm still pretty pumped.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Oh did you? Nice, I'm surprised it wasn't cancelled last night. I went to the Watch The Throne tour, so it won't be my first time seeing him but I'm still pretty pumped.

The downtown core itself hasn't been affected much by the ice storm. I was worried it would be cancelled as well since my area got hit hard but nope.

Animal

Banned
Where you at Kave ?! Yeezus tonight, ice storm or no ice storm.

I'm glad for the break actually, pretty busy the next little while and Habs have been playing like shit anyways. They can use this time to gather themselves.

Ya Right. I'm constantly bumping into their star players out on the town getting shit faced.

Red_Man

The downtown core itself hasn't been affected much by the ice storm. I was worried it would be cancelled as well since my area got hit hard but nope.
That's good to hear, I'm going to be downtown all day.

Ya Right. I'm constantly bumping into their star players out on the town getting shit faced.
They have to deal with Therrien putting DD on the first PP and Diaz on the ice With Murray, I'd be getting shit faced too.

Animal

Banned
That's good to hear, I'm going to be downtown all day.

They have to deal with Therrien putting DD on the first PP and Diaz on the ice With Murray, I'd be getting shit faced too.

Haha yeah. Good point but if they can afford to get shit faced its because Therrien isn't making them train hard enough. They ain't hungry and aren't scared to show up to practice next day mangled up.

Red_Man

According to Larry Brooks of the New York Post, "the Islanders and Flyers are taking serious runs at Pacioretty." The New York Rangers are said to also be interested.

The fuck? If this is related to Therrien, fire him right now.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The fuck? If this is related to Therrien, fire him right now.

I just... what...

Bergevin is not this dumb, can't be.

Rangers have nothing interesting, at all. Islanders have nothing tradeable. Flyers have stuff, but they're sideways moves at the very best.

Red_Man

I just... what...

Bergevin is not this dumb, can't be.

Rangers have nothing interesting, at all. Islanders have nothing tradeable. Flyers have stuff, but they're sideways moves at the very best.
Patches made comments regarding Therrien's system a couple weeks back that's the only reason I can think of, but seriously if they move him because of Therrien's bullshit dump and chase system I'll flip.

Sanjuro

That doesn't make any sense. Why would the Habs get rid of their best player?

To further that, why would the Habs get rid of their best player NOW?

Sanjuro

They're trading Subban?

Subban is trash, nobody wants him. Unlike our stupid sexy Subban.

Patches is their best pure goal scorer by far. I could see maybe some maneuvering during the offseason with him, maybe. Right now it makes no sense because the team looks about as good as anyone else for the time being.

Red_Man

Back off you hyenas!

Patches also fired his agent about a month ago, not sure if that would have anything to do with these rumours.

Red_Man

According to Brooks, Bergevin asked for McDonagh from the Rangers :lol :lol and to think we drafted Patches, Subban, AND McDonagh all in the same draft.

I would fire my agent as well if I had patches contract.
Another reason trading him would be ridiculous, one of the best contracts in the league.

Today or tomorrow is the last day to register for
Obamacare
fellow
uninsured
Americans. For those of us who can't afford it, relax! You'll still be billed anyway.

Top Bottom