• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL December 2013 |OT| I'm Dreaming Of A White Christmas

Holiday

Banned
Backes got a kneeing call tonight. I for one am shocked. Need to see that clip to make sure he wasn't just being a physical player with his patented halo overhead.

It was a dumb play at the very least, looked dirty at first sight. The angles on the broadcast were garbo, want to see more replays.

Cake Boss

Banned
Best christmas present evah

Fuck you Pens, just fuck you

[
dupuishurt_medium.gif

ITS A DOUBLE METHOT!

calder

Rexall PA trolling Winnipeg with BTO. Is nothing sacred Edmonton? :(

Really a shame Yakupov is too much of a punk to stand up, would have loved for Ladd to pound instead of poking him in the crest for some reason (presumably still from the elbow to Pavelec?) lol

calder

[
dupuishurt_medium.gif

ITS A DOUBLE METHOT!

Fuck you CB, if I have Pierre's voice in my head all night I will hunt you down. :|

Only plus tonight: I hate the oilers again so that's good. Pitying the team was frankly getting old, now I can focus on their dbaggery instead of my own teams unbelievably shitty game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
What's with the hockey hate on the main board? I hate how people love to shit on what other people enjoy, those people are just petty losers.

Acid08

Banned
What's with the hockey hate on the main board? I hate how people love to shit on what other people enjoy, those people are just petty losers.
I understand not liking fighting but it's pretty obvious most of the haters don't know anything about hockey.

Holiday

Banned

I'd guess it's the lack of constant stoppages, timeouts, fouls, and the poor jumping skills.

For real, beyond trolling, I think the low amount of media coverage has a lot to do with it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I understand not liking fighting but it's pretty obvious most of the haters don't know anything about hockey.

Seriously, it's like their thought process is: "Oh shit, someone is enjoying something I know absolutely nothing about! I must hate on it! "

Top Bottom